Wakas

I would like to thank all of my loyal readers for supporting my story. Thank you for being patient sa paghintay ng updates ko. I know may iba sa inyo na iba ang expectations sa plot, but thank you pa din dahil you managed to read this and made it so far.

Finally, the ending. This is Ares' POV stay tuned!

-----------

"Kinakabahan ako, shit." I mumbled at inayos ang suit ko.

"Hindi 'yan sisipot, bro." I heard Kian laughed. I almost gave him a middle finger sign and mabuti na lang naalala ko na nasa simbahan ako.

I felt dad tapped my shoulder so I faced him. "Relax, son."

I took a deep breathe and calmed myself down. This is the moment I have been waiting for. I can't wait to see my baby wearing her beautiful white gown.

It all started with a plan, a plan to make Nyx get closer to me para mapansin ako ni Ella but little did I know, I was trapped by my own plan.

"Nyx, I like you."

I don't know why but those words I said made me feel at ease but to think that this is just a lie but when Nyx told me that she likes me back halos di ko na alam kung ipagpapatuloy ko pa ang aking plano.

She's too innocent, that's what I thought.

Nyx became a part of my life after my fake confession. Hindi ako nanligaw because I need to stick to my original plan. I know she noticed that at naghihintay ito sa galaw ko but I decided to ignore her. Those days, hindi ko siya sinasabay tuwing naglalakad ako it's not because I don't want them to think na may namamagitan sa'min but I can't explain why my heart would beat so fast kahit nasa gilid ko lang ito.

"Someone's bothering me"

That's what she told me through the phone and I felt irritation on my whole system. She never told me kung sino ang gumugulo sa isip niya so, I have concluded that she's referring to some other guy which made me feel frustrated.

On the same day, doon na nagconfess si Ella sa akin. I never thought that she has feelings for me too. We started to get to know each other behind Nyx' back, we talk mostly on the phone since, ayaw kong magduda si Nyx and deep inside I feel so guilty.

I feel like I cheated on Nyx kahit hindi naman kami.

"I want to show them that I am yours and you are mine." I looked at her intently. "Alone."

That day, I became possessive over her. I don't want my team mates ogling her. They keep on staring at my girl like a piece of meat and it pisses me off and on the other hand, hindi ako ganito kay Ella. I am completely fine if ever I'll saw her hanging out with other guys but when it comes to Nyx, I feel like I want to hide her on my pocket especially when she's talking to Kian.