louis was a product of a good and bad relationship and just goes to prove that harry alone couldnt keep the twins from turning out like louis.

louis needed to change to be a father, a good father for the twins.

and that scared him.

its been many years of his siblings trying to change him and to no avail.

there was no way he could do it in two months.

"i think that was the last of them louis" liam pulled louis from his thoughts.

louis glanced around at the scattered body parts.
werewolves were very messy killers.

he nodded at the members of the pack that had gone on the killing run with him, implying that they could head back.

-

louis opened the door to his room to see harry laying on his bed, hands caressing his swollen belly. he was still not used to this- he wasn't complaining though.

louis caught the last bit of what he'd been whispering to the babies before he looked up at the door he heard being opened.

harrys breath caught in his throat when he saw louis.
blood. a lot of fucking blood.

his previously white shirt was covered in blood to the point that the majority of the shirt was a dark red color.

the blood coated his hands all the way up his  arms and on his neck and face too.

harry struggled to sit up with his big belly in the way but once he was up he frantically motioned for louis to come closer.

when he was close enough harry pulled him down by his arm inspecting his body for any wounds or source of where the blood could be coming from.

"what the h— what happened? are you okay?" he tried to keep as calm as possible -but he couldn't. there was so much blood. it

he was too focused on trying to find the wound that he didnt notice that louis actually physically looked fine. not in any pain at least.

he looked down at his trembling hands that were now coated in blood. he tried to move past that and continue to try and help louis. "where are you hurt?.... why is there so much-" hed just then realized how not worried louis seemed. he furrowed his eyes brows in confusion as he stared at louis who didnt really react at all.

louis had been frozen in his spot, not really sure how to respond to a worried pregnant man. not only was he afraid of some type of mood swings but this was new to him.

he'd come come plenty times covered in blood— some circumstances being his own blood and not one time had he whiteness a reaction like that.
one had ever shown him this much concern.

maybe because they new better than to think louis was vulnerable in anyway, the people he surrounded himself with knew he could handle his own.

not only that but he really could not die, being a hybrid and all, unless of course someone ripped his heart or head off. he needed those.

but people never really got close enough.

he could see how much harry was panicking so he gently grabbed his jaw and tilted his head up too look at him in the eyes. he was new to the comforting thing so he didnt know what to really say.

"its not my blood love." his smile was small but grew when harry let out a small sigh of relief. louis dropped his hand. it shocked him that harry would get all riled up just because he thought louis was hurt.

he was silent for a moment needing some time to calm his heart rate.

"jesus fucking christ." he let the hands that were gripping louis shirt go and placed a hand over his heart. "you almost gave me a heart attack." he told him, smiling when he heard the little chuckle louis let out.

"didnt know you cared that much."

"of course i care." harry's words were nonchalant as he rolled his eyes as if he didn't say something that made louis heart skip a beat.

harry didn't notice as he continued. "what the hell were you doing?" it probably should scare him, or worry him at least at the amount of other people's blood louis wore.

but it didn't.

he knew that louis was most likely wearing the blood of his victims yet he wasnt scared or disgusted.

the fact that after a few months with the tomlinsons he was now normalizing murder is what should scared him.

but it didnt.

he tried to minimize it by saying it was for the twins and thats why he was okay with it.
but truth be told, it was okay to him now.

maybe because  he knew them and he knew then not to be evil.

they usually killed with a reason, that reason being protecting loved ones.
and maybe there was something about that that harry admired. 

or maybe the tomlinsons just symbolized a part of him that was lost, or rather suppressed by his morally driven mother.

authors note:

so that theres no confusion the last part was not talking about what harry is in terms of supernatural identity, basically it just means he was raised by his mother who we know has a problem with supernatural beings all together to think that they are evil and what they do is evil.

hes thought that too but he's realizing now that they werent his real thoughts rather implanted by his mother.

not only is he not repulsed by the killing vampires and werewolves do he kind of likes it? not really that much at this point.

at least in this situation he likes that people are killing to protect him. makes him feel safe.

more about his 'dark side' i guess you can say, later on.

Axx