Chapter Eighteen

Six months

"Are you sure?" Perrie looked at Harry surprised.

Harry immediately nodded. "Yes, I want to stay here- if that's okay -I know you guys said it should be safe but Id feel so much better here." He told her, looking around at the few people in the room.
Louis, Perrie, fizzy, Charlotte, Liam, and zayn.

"I'm more than fine with that, safer the better." Louis said, and usually what he said goes and that's that, but this time he looked around, giving his pack a choice.

They all shrugged, not really caring much. It wasn't like Harry bothered them in anyway, he kept to himself most of the time.

"Then it's settled, you're staying." Fizzy grinned. She was happy he was staying.

Harry smiled back, glad that no one seemed upset by or opposed to the idea of him staying in the house a while longer.

Just then his phone rang.

He flushed a deep red color and pulled his phone from his sweater pocket.

He saw that it was his sister.

He wasn't really surprised, she never really called to check on him before but now that he was pregnant she called almost everyday to see how he was doing, especially when she hadn't seen him in a few days.

"I gotta take this, it's my sister." Harry told Louis who'd been watching him curiously.

Louis nodded, and watched him waddle out of the room, smiling softly at the way he was walking.

Harry stood just outside the room and answered the phone holding it up to his ear.

"Hey gem."

"Hi Harry. How are you feeling? Don't forget you have an appointment in a few weeks." Was the first thing she said. Very typical of Gemma to attack him with questions off the bat.

"I'm fine, I think my back pains are coming back. And it's getting harder to walk, I feel like my ankles are fat as fuck. But the babies are good, healthy. And of course I won't forget, and if I do I set a reminder on my phone."

"Still can't believe you are naming my niece Annabelle." Harry couldn't see her but he could almost hear her rolling her eyes. "You realize you're naming her after an evil doll right?" (A/N: shoutout to whoever commented this about the name 💀)

Harry scoffed. "I've never even watched that movie. I just think Annabelle is a cute name. We can call her Annie or bell." He looked down at his clothed stomach with a soft smile. Imagining how things would be when his babies get here.

"No, I'll call her Jonnie or whatever the middle name is-"

"It's Johanna, but jonnie is a cute nickname."

"Mmhmm. Anyway. Uh- mum wanted to talk. I won't force you but.. I think you should. She's ready to listen." Gemma treaded lightly, hoping her brother didn't get mad at her for suggesting it.

"Yeah, sure. Put her on." The response was immediately. Yeah, he was kind of mad before because of how closed minded she was being but in the end that's still his mum and he missed her like crazy.

The line was silent aside from some rustling and Harry assumed it was Gemma passing the phone.

"Harry?"

Harry smiled, this would be the first time in maybe a week that he'd heard his mother's voice.

"Hi mum."

"Harry, I want you to know that I support your decision... to have the Tomlinson's in your children's life. You're my son I love you and I know how stubborn you are and I know that you aren't going to cut them off despite me strongly encouraging it. Not until they give you a reason- which they will. But I don't want to keep fighting with you."