chapter six

Three months

It quite hard, I'd figured out, to pretend your sleeping when you scared and shaking.

My eyes where clenched closed not at all looking relaxed with sleep, and my body trembled, arms wrapped around myself.

Still i don't think anyone noticed, too busy talking amongst each other.

*third person*

"When is he going to wake up?"

"Well he was just almost drained of his blood. Let him relax."

"He's alive?"

"Yes."

"And the babies are okay?"

Both harry and louis clung to the silence with anticipation. Harry sliding a shaking hand under his little bump cradling it gently.

"Yes."

"Okay" louis breathed and harrys heart stuttered because he seemed quite relieved.

"What are we doing with him?"
Louis asked glancing at the supposed sleeping boy. 

"We will figure that out. He most likely wont want to stay here with us. He needs to be home. He's got an extremely worried mother and big sister at the house. But... we need to keep an eye out for him. Through out the pregnancy. You and a couple others will have to find a house close to his, have him agree that you drop him off and pick him up from school everyday somehow. So nothing like this happens again"

Louis grunted in response, but didnt say anything.

Harry was ecstatic. Not paying much attention to the last part, because that was definitely not going to happen. They were letting him go home. That's all that matter really, and the sooner the better right?

With that thought harry stirred on... the bed? Pretending he was just now waking up.

The room fell silent as he sat up eyes still closed as he stretched.

He pried both eyes open seeing two faces staring back at him.

One being louis. 

The other unfamiliar.

It was a woman, pale with blue eyes and tinted blonde hair.

"Morning sleeping beauty" the girl grinned taking a cautious step forward not wanting to scare him off.

Harry blushed at the attention squeaking out a "morning"

Louis stayed back, arms crossed with a blank expression.

"He needs to eat." Louis says suddenly catching both harry and perrie off guard.

"What-" perrie started but louis gave her a 'Duh' look.

"It isn't healthy to skip meals while impregnated. I assume tyler didn't feed him while he was... captured.. so he should eat...  for the babies" he grumbled in frustration with furrowed eyebrows.

Harry almost smiles at that stroking his clothed bump gently.

"What do you humans eat? Chicken or something?"
Perrie glared at louis, but the hybrid ignored her looking at harry, gaze momentarily dropping to the the younger boys very evident bump.

His face went blank as he raised his eyes to meet harrys again.
"What do you eat?" Louis repeated, trying and failing to sound less harsh.

Harry thought for a second. He hadn't really noticed his stomach churning until now.
"Waffles and... peanut butter?" He asked hesitantly.