chapter two

1 month 3/4

Third person.

It's been almost three weeks since he got the news so he's officially about two months pregnant.
A month and three weeks to be precise.

And it's been a great deal of work.

It hard to not have a support system, especially when he's in the situation that he's in.
And harry has come to the conclusion that he couldn't blame anyone but himself.

He pushed away everyone, not that many people knew only immediate family like my mom and sister. His friends didn't know either but he pushed them away as well. He's not entirely sure why he did it, but he really didn't feel like explaining to anyone what happened that night.

It was hard enough to believe that he slept with someone of such importance and power as Louis, but to be having a baby with him seems almost impossible. Except it wasn't.

Harry has been ignoring his mother and sister, because he's angry.

It wasn't hard to ignore gemma because for some reason she wouldn't even look at him, never mind have a conversation.

His mother, on the other hand was persistent.
Everyday she'd come into his room, and check up on him, apologize and try to talk. About three times a day.

It was hard to stay mad at her. Because at the end of the day she's his mother and everything she does, no matter the outcome, is for his own good, and he knew that.

He's definitely on the verge of forgiving her, desperate for some good ol' mom advice.
So when she walked inside his room, he didn't tell her to get out.

Instead he surprised her.

"Hi."

Harry sat up on his bed, hands clutching unto his currently flat stomach, moving slowly in a circular motion.

He watched her shocked expression carefully waiting for her to respond.

"Hey baby, how you doing?" She walked closer hesitantly reaching over to place a comforting hand on his shoulder.

He looked up at her with wide watery eyes feeling utterly defeated. "Im not sure"

She made a cooing sound wrapping her arms around her Son, pulling him close.

The boy could admit to himself that it felt good to be back in her arms, he missed her warm touch, and soothing words.

"It'll be okay I'm here." She said quietly running her hands through his curls.

He didn't answer, leaning into his mother.

"Knock knock" a small voice said from the doorway of Harry's room.

He looked up at gemma wiping his wet eyes.  Her face was blank as she started back at him.
In that moment as her emotionless eyes bore into his he felt like shrinking, closing in on himself and disappearing. But, reality wouldn't allow it. So like a normal human being he spoke up.

"Ehh. Hi."
He said quietly watching in shock as she blandly dismissed his greeting, instead she averted her eyes towards my mother, seeming to discard his existence.

Be chose not to dwell on it much instead focusing on what they'd begun talking about.

"When your done.. with this, can you come in my room. We need to talk." She said eyes never leaving my mother's eyes as if she refused to look at him.

Instead of getting in his feelings he ignored it, deciding mending his relationship with his mother was more important at the moment.
So he just looked down, watching his hands pull at a loose thread from his comforter.