Chapter Nineteen

A/N: okay so im sorry my internet went off a few days ago, and i feel bad cuz i told someone i would update but then i couldnt so imma make it up with a double update. enjoy!

seven months

its been about a month since the nursery had been shown to him and he'd found himself in their countless times.

he'd sit in one of the chairs and imagine what it would be like to have the twins with him, he imagined how awkward Louis would be as a dad and then think he'd be no different.

he'd sometimes read to the babies, his doctors told him the babies would start to form bonds based off voice so he tried to speak to them as frequently as he could.

he'd gotten louis to talk to them a number of times hut he was still kind of stiff in the way he spoke to them.
he told harry many times how stupid he thought it was but complied nonetheless.

harry just wanted them to know who their parents were when they eventually came out.

speaking of, he was coming towards the end of his pregnancy, his due date being in two months and he wasn't nearly as nervous as he thought he'd be.
with the age and the complications due to Louis Tomlinson being the father.

he really just couldn't wait for them to get here, especially considering the amount of pain they put him through throughout the day.

his feet were always swollen and he was big to the point where he couldn't see his feet below his belly.

he was put on semi bed rest by perrie and fizzy who insisted that he not do too much in his last months of pregnancy.

but laying down was even a struggle when his stomach stopped him from getting comfortable enough to sleep and the two very active twins kicking him repeatedly for the majority of the night, to the point where he would sometimes cry because the pain was that bad.

perrie helped alot but most of pregnancy pains was just natural and couldn't be stopped with any type of spell.

so you could say he was more than ready for this to be over.

——

louis on the other hand seemed to be always on the go, making preparations for the babies arrivals. this included killing off any enemies who could potentially pose a threat.

but louis was old and his family before him even older so you can say they'd made more that a hand full of enemies. still he tried to get who he could find.

he tried to keep himself busy so he didn't have to think about the fact that he would be a dad in just a few months.

he thought he'd come to terms with having a baby a while ago, but as the time neared he realized the life they would grow up with. no doubt they'd be spoiled, hed give them whatever they could possibly want but there was more to being a tomlinson than the riches.

he knew from the start they would inherit many many enemies- in fact thats what drew him to try and stop the pregnancy from continuing. -they'd have to live in constant paranoia never knowing who to trust aside from their family, which could ultimately turn them into self serving, monsters who trusted noone, they'd turn into him.

he couldnt allow that to happen. it would take alot to not raise them the way he was.

he had a sweet mother who would protect him at any cost, of course she was a vampire so she sort of went a little too far when it came to the term 'at any cost' but her tactics were in good conscious.

his dad on the other hand was much like him, vicious. he cared about Louis but the way he expressed it was killing anyone who hurt him, harmless school mates who would hurt his feelings. he acted as a bodyguard and trainer more than a father and taught louis all he knew in terms of killing.