Chapter sixteen

Six months

I was confused as we passed mine and Louis's houses, and pulled up to one I haven't seen. It was literally a mansion, in the middle of nowhere surrounded by trees and bushes for neighbors. There weren't even any roads only plots of open land that looked more like a trail than anything.

I turned towards Louis and he answered the question I was about to ask. "This is my actual home. My pack house where the rest of my family lives. Well the werewolf side. We usually meet here to have group discussions about important events. Like now."
He explained as we got out the car.

We began walking and I started to notice that people were posted up everywhere as if protecting the house. I wonder if they were always their or if it was another effort to protect me.

Perrie walked on the side of me that Louis wasn't on and one of the guys from before stood behind me.

"You've actually been here." Louis said and immediately I was confused. None of this looks familiar to me.
"When?"

"After the.. Tyler.. situation. When you woke up. That was here." And it made sense now, I was too upset and ready to go home to look around. So that would probably be the reason I don't recognize this place.

When we finally go inside the 'pack house' the images of me being here started to come back. "I remember" for some reason I felt the need to let him know and he just hummed in response.

Before we got too far we was greeted by two girls who looked around my age, but you can never tell with this family.

One had long platinum blonde hair that fell down her back in waves. Her makeup was light and her crystal blue eyes were framed by long thick mascara coated eyelashes.
The other was a few inches shorter with long pin straight brunette hair that stopped just after her shoulders. She looked similar to the first but her face was bare.
"These are two of my many siblings. Charlotte and Felicity." Louis told me, I was confused because he's never told me about any siblings never mind many. I could see it though, they both looked similar to him. It was mostly the eyes.

I gave them both my most welcoming smile and waved. "Hello, I'm Harry." Felicity smiled back and greeted me but Charlotte didn't, if anything she grimaced. I was taken aback at this, I've never met her and she seems like she hates my guts.

I saw Louis give her a pointed look and she just scoffed and ran a hand through her hair. I stayed quiet, not wanting to bump heads further with Louis's sister.

"Well, welcome Harry. This is our pack house. We usually don't allow people outside of our family and a few of the witches inside but I suppose you're family now." Felicity smiled glancing at my belly and i flushed deeply.

"I would introduce you to everyone but we all need to discuss something important." She said and began to walk in another room, her sister, Louis, and me following behind her. I walked into a room full of people who, if I were being honest, intimidated the fuck out of me.

The men were buff with almost glowing eyes and the girls either looked extremely angry and unapproachable or uninterested to the point were I was afraid they'd attack me if I tried to talk.

So I stayed quiet, even though my curiosity itched to be fed.

"This is Harry. You are all to protect him and our twins no matter what." Louis was the first to speak and I felt like curling into myself in embarrassment when everyone's gaze feel on me.

None of them seemed opposed to the idea looking eager to please Louis who I assumed was their leader.
Well, all except Charlotte who continued to glare at me.

"0r else? I didn't sign up to be the body guard to some pathetic human you knocked up." Her voice was cold and filled with hatred and I honestly wondered how she could have such strong feeling against someone she's never met.

Her comment made me more uncomfortable than I already was and I just felt like snapping at her. I didn't ask anyone to be my bodyguard.

But because I respect Louis and his family I stayed quiet. Also she was scary and I don't feel like dying.

Louis seemed a lot angrier than me and I felt bad. I don't want to cause any drama between them.

"You follow my orders, which are to protect your pack. Harry is going to be having my babies who have my blood, making them apart of this pack. Both him and the twins are my family and if you have a problem with that you will be disowned and banished, do you understand me Charlotte?" I was extremely shocked at his response and I couldn't help the flutter in my chest when he called us his family.

Charlotte purses her lips but it was easy to tell she'd already admitted defeat. "Yeah, I understand."

"Great. Now that that's out the way. Harry, do you remember this morning, when whatever happened to you're stomach and you was in pain?" I knew what he was talking about, it wasn't really painful but I got what he was saying, so I nodded slowly.

"Well, perrie had a vision and that feeling you got, was you're body, or more specifically, your babies trying to reject a location spell." When I heard the words almost instantly I felt my heart drop.

Location? "Wait. Someone was trying to locate me? Who." I tried not to freak out before I got all the details but I already knew by the theatrics of Louis pack that this was serious.

"We don't have a lot of information, what we do know is that you're staying here, in the pack house until whoever is looking for you is dead." Perries eyes were cold as she spoke and she looked extremely determined. I should feel scared or at least uneasy. We were talking about killing people. But I couldn't. If anything I felt good knowing I had so many people to protect me and the babies. If someone had to die... then so be it.