Chapter One

1 month

The indefinably yet unmistakably bitter aftertaste of throw up refused to leave. Of course I brushed my teeth, drank mouth wash, and chewed gum in an attempt to rid the taste but it was a relentless struggle.
As someone besides me you wouldn't be able to smell it or anything but in the back of my throat some traces of puke were obvious. To me at least.

At the moment im in 4th period, Ela right before lunch block. It's been about two weeks since I started puking. Ive never really thought about it figuring it's a stomach bug or something, but when I told my mom she looked worried and asked me if I was a virgin. Under different circumstances it wouldn't be an odd question, I've never told her about my sexual life, never found it necessary to talk about it with her. But knowing the topic of conversation it was a wierd thing to bring up.
But I choose not to lie. Of course I wasn't a virgin. I told her that. I'm eighteen.
I wasn't a slut, I've only had sex with three people.

Peter. My boyfriend at the time and My first. Nothing serious just it was a timing thing. We was at the age everyone was doing it. It wasn't love but it was special. Obviously, given we were each other's first.

That was when I was sixteen, but being as young as I was it felt really wierd so it didn't happen again till I was eighteen. Someone named Dylan, a friend of mine.
It was kinda just in the moment, and we were tipsy. We weren't drunk so I couldn't blame it on the alcohol, and lastly the by far most memorable.

It's quite ironic as I couldn't remember half of it yet I couldn't seem to get it out of my mind either. I mean it's not everyday you have a one night stand with the son of literal vampire/werewolf hybrid Lord's it's not something you just forget. I wasn't even sure myself if it was even real, seeing as I was drunk it could've simply been someone who looked like the louis Tomlinson, but if I could determine anything from the way his blue eyes seemed to turn into a deep shade of red, it would be that he was real.
I for obvious reasons didn't mention that to my mother instead keeping it simple.
"No."

But then she started asking me personal questions like. How many. Who. When. That's were I drew the line and after ended the conversation.

My mom has always been dramatic for no reason so it was no surprise when she called in for an appointment. It was set for almost right after school.
So I would have time to change then I would leave.

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful, teachers mostly just blabbered about shit we already knew, and students mostly talked over them.

Sooner than I thought, time to leave came around. I had changed from my school outfit, into something that looked comfortable but not lazy.

After i grabbed my phone and shoved it in my pocket I sat on the stool at the counter in the kitchen .

I sighed getting a little bored of waiting for mom to come back from the store so she can take me to the doctors.

To pass time I tapped my long ringed finger on my thigh.

My other hand skimmed through my curls liking the soft texture against the palm of my hand.

Felt nice.

I continued to play with my hair until the door opened and my mom walked in with a few bags of little things like dish detergent, shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, some new deodorant and omg. Gum.

I LOVEEEE gum.

" Mum. Is that gum for me?" I looked my eyes scanning the green jumbo pack of doublemint.
My favorite. I looked up at her and batted my eyelashes cutely. She gave me a look rolled her eyes and threw the pack at me. I smiled after catching it.