Chapter fifteen

Six months

"Harry styles to the main office, I repeat, Harry styles to the main office." I looked up from my notebook when I heard my name on the intercom.

The entire class turned to look at me and I blushed awkwardly. I turned to look at Cole and Niall who sat towards the back of my class.

They met my eyes with wide ones. It was the middle of the day, what could they possible want with me?

What did you do? Niall mouthed and I shrugged, I really can't think of anything that I did today that would result in this. Maybe they have me mixed up for someone else.
I stood up carefully from my seat and gathered my things, taking notice that the eyes hadn't stopped looking at me. I figured they were on my belly at this point.

My teacher gave me a death glare probably mad about the interruption but I ignored him. When I left the classroom I let out a breath of relief, happy I was away from the lurking eyes.

As I grew closer To the main office I began to hear a few familiar voices.

"Get him the fuck down here!" I was surprised to hear Louis yelling at whoever and even more surprised when I heard perrie.

"Bitch, if something happens to Harry I promise what happens to you will be ten times worse." I widened my eyes at this. What would happen to me?

"M-ma'am, we don't tolerate threats. I'm just telling you our rules. We can't allow someone to pick up our students un-unless they are on the emerg-" I heard the principle explain and I could hear the fear in her voice. I quickened my pace trying to get there's before something happens

"And I'm telling you that I'm walking out of here with Harry, and if you try to stop me I won't fucking hesitate to-" I cut Louis off, standing besides him I grabbed his arm that was raised to point a finger at the woman.

"Louis. What is going on?" I pulled his arm towards me slowly trying to calm him down.

He turned to look at me and I gave him a small smile showing him that I was fine. His eyes were dark with anger and I could feel the way his muscles tensed up.

After a moment of silence he clenched his jaw and shook his head. "Nothing, Cmon we have a lot to talk about." I didn't know what was going on but I was just glad that I could get him to relax. I nodded slowly and turned to look at perrie who continued to glare at the shaking principal,. "We can go perrie." I told her and she turned to look at me and nodded.

I wasn't sure what was going on but it had to be serious if they came to pick me up during school.

As the three of us walked out of the school I could feel the burden of eyes. Everyone who was in the office and the main hallway saw it and probably knew who they were.

I just kept my head down and stayed close to Louis.

When we were outside I froze when I saw two more guys standing outside the from doors.

"I'll have him in my car. Liam and Zayn tail behind me and keep a sharp eye." I watched as the two large men nodded and walked toward two cars that looked similar to Louis's.

I was confused and I looked up at Louis for answers but he just gave me a stern look and pulled me closer to his side.

As we made our way to Louis's car I noticed how protective Louis and Perrie were being, both standing on either side of me. Keeping me extremely close.

I began to worry that something was wrong. And I remembered Tyler and the warnings about the dangers of having the babies and I panted lowly.

"Wha- what's going on?" My voice was shaky and I feared the worse.

Was someone after us?
Again no one answered and I grew more scared. I don't know if it was the pregnancy hormones that made me so emotional or if I was always like this, either way my eyes were wet and my hands shook as I caressed my stomach. We approached the car and I watched as perrie opened the drivers seat and Louis pulled me gently towards the back seats.

Before we got in Louis turned to me, his hands gripping my shoulders. His eyes were dark as usual when he was angry or aggressive and that did nothing to settle my nerves.

"Harry, love, I need you to calm down okay? I promise you I'll tell you what's going on but right now you need to trust me when I say I won't let anything happen to you and our babies." I felt my stomach tighten and maybe it was nerves or maybe it was the babies getting excited hearing Louis's voice.

The worry didn't decrease at all, if anything it got more intense. But I agreed to calm down. For right now at least. I did trust Louis, and I believed him when he said he would keep us safe.

I nodded and Louis gave me a smile that I think was supposed to be comforting, more than anything the wariness in his small smile backed the idea that something was incredibly wrong.

Louis opened the door and allowed me to get in first, him sliding in next to me.

The car started up and took off, I glanced in the rear view mirror seeing the two cars following us slowly.

All this protection, from what? From who?

When we was a safe distance from the school I texted The group chat of my friends to let them know I left. Of course the asked why and of course I didn't tell them the truth. Why should I worry them? I told them that it was just a family emergency and turned off my phone.

I felt Louis's eyes on me and I looked at him. "You good?" He immediately looked away, not replying.

I sighed deciding not to push it further. Seeing Louis like this wasn't a super surprise to me but what really shocked me is how angry and determined perrie looked.

The whole time I've known her she's always been so cool calm and collected. What ever made her act like this must be serious.