Chapter seventeen

Six months

It was day two of staying in the pack house. I'd told my mother the situation and of course she was a lot less than happy but I told her that I'm not leaving. I wasn't going to put myself and my babies in danger because she has a bone to pick with their father.

I hadn't gone to school today, I wasn't sure how long I could keep that up without my grades slipping dramatically.

My friends texted me nonstop and I contemplated telling them the truth, instead I chose to ignore them. For now at least. I'd tell them one day but I don't need the extra stress right now.
They've been a little weird about everything anyway, since they found out Louis was the father.

They weren't mean about it or anything, and we were still close. They just, haven't brought it up since they found out. Maybe I was looking to much into it.

"Knock knock." I looked up towards the voice and smiled genuinely when I saw felicity. I'd just met her but she's been super sweet so far, especially compared to her evil sister.

I motioned for her to come in sitting up with difficulty on Louis mattress were I've spent my stay.

She tried to tell me I could continue to lay and she would stand but I insisted, patting the place besides me. "I need to get up anyway, before I get bed sores." I laughed lowly, felicity laughed as well but I'm pretty sure she was trying to make me feel better about my terrible joke.

"So felicity-"

"Harry, I've told you. Call me fizzy." She told me gently as she sat in the spot next to me.

I grinned and nodded. "Was there something you wanted to tell me?"

"Mostly I wanted to see how you were doing. With all this information. Having to stay here. With the babies." I gave her a shrug letting my hands feel my stomach. I giggled quietly when I felt one of the twins kick. "It's fine. As long as we're safe. I'm kind of glad I got out of my house. My mother's still upset about the whole Louis thing." I told her. Me and her had talked about it yesterday briefly. She didn't really say much but I had a feeling she knew more about it than she was saying.

"I also came to update you. The witches can't find anything. It seems as if this person or persons stopped looking for you. Obviously you still aren't safe but we're thinking that they got scared and let it go. You will be under heavy surveillance for a few more days as a precaution. But this is good." She gave him an encouraging smile and he felt a weight lift from his chest.

"Thank god. I don't know what I'd do if something happened to the twins." His eyes dropped to his clothed belly and she nodded.

"We wouldn't allow anything to happen. You're basically a Tomlinson now. Which means you're untouchable." She laughed lowly and he joined in.

"I really do appreciate all you guys have done for me."
He said truthfully.

"It's not like we had a choice in the matter." Fizzy and Harry both turned towards the direction of the new voice, seeing Charlotte standing there with a scowl on her face.

Harry resisted the urge to roll his eyes. What the fuck is her problem?

"That's not what you're here for." Louis voice came from behind his sister. He appeared with a hard expression.

"Yeah." Suddenly Charlotte seemed nervous, or at least less confident. She stepped into the room, she looked at Harry. "I'm sorry."

"Say it like you mean it." Louis ordered.

She took a deep breath. "Sorry. Harry, for being a bitch to you." And oddly enough she seemed genuine.

Harry wasn't the type to hold grudges. And yeah they probably wouldn't be besties but who was he to deny an apology. "It's fine Charlotte." And he added a small smile as good measure.

He was surprised when she returned it. She gave her brother a small look before walking away.

"She probably didn't seem like it, but she means it." Louis waited a second before saying that. He walked closer and sat next to Harry.

"No, I could tell." He reassured turning to look at Louis.

"She's like that with everyone at first. She has trust issues." Felicity added in and Harry nodded.
"I understand completely. I'm just happy I got an apology. I want to be in good terms with my babies fathers family."He has a small smile on his face, and he felt the babies kick.

"They're moving. You want to feel?" He lifted his shirt slightly so that it was easier.

"Me first!" Felicity nodded excitedly letting a giggling Harry direct her towards the curve of his belly.

"They're mine." Louis told her eyes narrowed as he watched his sister wait for the twins to start moving. He couldn't help the smile when he saw the skin on Harry's stomach raise and he realized it was one of his babies moving.

"Alright, felicity I think you're quite done."

Harry laughed, taking Louis hand in his, feeling him tense up just a little. "Jealous?"

Louis rolled his eyes, hearing felicity laugh. "Not at all"

—-
Just realized I have 18k reads🤧 thank you so much!!! Ngl I was shook when I saw that😟🥺