Chapter ten

Five months

"Harry... Harry get up." Anne said softly shaking the sleeping boy.

Harry mumbled sleepily, conscious but making no move to get up from his comfort of his bed. After hearing his mother call him a couple times he tried to open his eyes, but almost immediately shut them again. Even though the room was simply lit due to the early time in day, it was too bright , and Harry whimpered suddenly feeling weak.

His back ached and he was really tired even though hed gone to sleep early the previous night. he groaned squirming in his bedsheets uncomfortably.

Anne sighed. "Cmon babe, time for school." She pulled the blanket from tightly contracted body. Harry mentally groaned, but stayed curled in on himself even without the warmth of his blankets. "Harry. You need to get up and go to school. You'll get truancy."

Harry finally opened his eyes, leaving them open this time. He looked up at his mom with a pout. " my back hurts." His face screwed up painfully and he took deep breaths to calm himself.
Anne sighed sympathetically, remembering the back pains from her own pregnancies.
"It's okay baby, it'll get better, but you've gotta move around a bit. I know when I was pregnant with you, my back pains were terrible, but walking always helped. Try just moving about, be sure to not strain yourself though." Her voice was soft and Harry nodded mindlessly trying to respond and breath comfortably. "Fuck.." he muttered trying to turn to crack his back but his big belly got in the way. The boy groaned in defeat feeling ready to cry.
Anne sighed leaning in to kiss his sweaty forehead. "Twenty minutes to get ready."

-
Harry's eyes were wet as he waddled his way to his sisters room. He took a deep breath before he knocked on her closed door.

"Come in" Her voice was groggy and he assumed she'd just woken up.  He opened the door and peeped in.

"God, Harry what's wrong?" Gemma immediately stood to her feet when she saw her brother who looked ready to burst into tears.

He let himself in, closing the door behind himself. His chin trembled as he looked at his sister. "I-I can't find... I have n-nothing to wear." He whimpered pathetically. Finally one single tear tickled his cheek.

Gemma froze for a split second, having to remind herself that he was pregnant and his hormones were going crazy so his emotions are all over the place. She let a small smile tease her lips as she pulled him into a hug. "It's alright Harry.."

"No it's not.. gem I'm fat.. I-I can't fit into my clothes anymore.. every thing is uncomfortable and my back hurts and I'm just really sad, and now I can't even go to school." He sobbed in his sisters arms, shoulders shaking.

Gemma rubbed his back soothingly. "Hey... it's okay. I'm sure your over reacting... Cmon haz I'll help you find something." She pulled away from the hug holding Harry in place by his shoulders. "Okay?"
Harry sniffled looking at her for a moment before nodding slowly.

They went to his room and Harry sat on the edge of his bed watching with a frown as Gemma searches his closet. He got up to pace a bit when his back began to hurt again, remembering his mom saying it helped. It did a bit. Harry rubbed his swollen belly gently with one hand before letting them both rest and sort of cradle the bump. Gemma looked up watching her brother cradle his stomach and she felt a ping of jealousy in her chest but forced herself to ignore it.
" Harry. I think I found something." She caught his attention.

The pregnant boy looked up. "Yeah?"

She nodded setting them out on the bed.
It was a pair of grey leggings, and a long sleeve black shirt that had always been a bit baggy on him post pregnancy.
"Gem.. I don't think it'll fit.. I..I don't want anyone seeing my..bump."