Chapter fourteen

Six months

We'd decided on the names a few weeks ago and I was extremely happy with the results.

Annabelle Johanna Tomlinson

Adrian Edward Tomlinson

I'm not sure who Johanna is but Louis seemed very passionate about naming our daughter after her so I gave it to him. It wasn't like I had any other ideas anyway and Johanna was actually a very pretty name.

He refused to tell me who she was or what she meant to him but I let it go, figuring it was a touchy subject and he'd tell me one day.

Edward was from me because it was my middle name and I had no idea what else we could name him.

I was just happy we came up with names, so quickly too. The middle names came a bit later but I was impressed anyway.

I always feared I'd be the type to have the baby and come up with the names after they'd already been born for days, ending up naming them something dumb like bob.

Either way I'm content and happy.

Currently I'm alone in my room. It was 5:45 in the morning and I couldn't sleep if I wanted to because I need to get to school at 7:30.

So for the time being I was laying down and doing what I did a lot.

Think about my babies.

I've been a little worried about things like finances and general paper work that I didn't understand. Sure Louis could take care of that but I don't want everything to be on him, I'm the father as well and I'm not going to sit back and let Louis do everything.

Besides that though, this whole pregnancy has been very happy for me. Of course I wasn't really comfortable with the fact at first but I've grown attached very quickly and I can't wait to meet my twins.

Another complication that I haven't thought about since the Tyler situation is the dangers the twins will be in.
I don't know what to expect I've never been targeted, I've always been a normal ordinary human.

Louis did warn me, and I am more than willing to keep the babies and take that risk but that doesn't mean I'm ready to have to constantly look over my shoulder in fear.

Nothing has happened since then but that could be because some people don't know.
The only reason that Tyler knew is because of a snitch witch that used to hang around Louis's pack, but after what happened perrie took care of her I'm not sure exactly what that means but I have a few ideas and I'm perfectly fine with that, if it means my babies are safe.

I rubbed my belly gently and felt one or both babies kick and I wondered if they were awake or just moving around in their sleep.

Either way I felt my heart full with warmth and I left my hands on my stomachs feeling their little kicks.

I checked my phone for the time and was surprised when it was 6:34am which gave me less than an hour to get ready.

-

I'd went shopping yesterday for maternity clothes since I officially fit none of my old things.

There were a few maternity jeans but the clothes consisted mostly of leggings and oversized sweaters and a few cute t-shirts. Everything was very feminine because male pregnancy was rare especially in the UK, the few male maternity clothes were very dull and ugly so i just got stuff from the girl section that was cute but not too girly like dresses. I might have grabbed a few crop tops for curiosity purposes only.

Today I decided to wear a pair of grey leggings that were thick and kept my legs warm and a black sweater that was large but still didn't hide my swollen belly.

I usually just threw my hair into a bun but I decided to actually do it today. I put a few curl activators in my hair and just let them fall past my shoulders.

Buzz buzz

I looked at my phone and saw a message from Louis.

Louis☺️: I'm outside. Did you eat? We have time to get something if you want.

I smiled softly and texted out my response.

Harry🤰: coming now :) yeah, I was going to eat toast but I'm sorta craving a bagel from dunkin? 😞

Louis☺️: sounds good

I grabbed my backpack throwing on some black nike slides because my feet were too swollen to fit in any of my sneakers.

-
"Thank you. For buying me the bagels. I could've done it though." I told Louis as I took a bit from the bagel. I looked at him and he nodded. "Yeah, it's fine Harry." He kept his focus on the road like always and the rest of the ride was silent.

When we arrived at the school I was just finishing my food and I wiped my face clean before looking at him.

"Bye Loui- Ah." I hissed quietly, I leaned forward in my seat clutching my stomach. It didn't feel like a kick but it wasn't terribly painful, just sudden.

I felt Louis shift besides me and I heard his seatbelt unbuckle. Immediately I felt his comforting hand grabbing me gently.

I looked up at him and his blue eyes were wide and worried. "What's wrong? Is it the twins? Are you hurt?" His words spilled from his lips and I tried to give him my most convincing smile.

"I'm... I'm good. It felt weird but it didn't hurt badly." I told him and it was the truth. I would tell him if I were worried, I'd never endanger the twins because I was down playing my pain.

I saw him sigh in relief and he released me from his hold.

"Are you sure? I need to know if-"
I cut him off placing my hand on his bouncing leg. "I promise. I would tell you if it were serious. One of them just probably kicked me harder." I told him, trying to get him to relax.

He nodded. "Alright." He sighed heavily. "Okay, bye Harry. If you feel anything, text me and I'll come pick you up. If not I'll see you after school."

I grinned giving his leg a squeeze before pulling away. "Will do." I unbuckled my seatbelt and began the struggle of sitting up with My gigantic belly.

Before I could leave the car I felt Louis's hand grab my arm. I turned to look at him with raised eyebrows.

"Uh. Be safe." He looked hesitant and awkward and I couldn't help the wide smile on my lips. "I will louis." Our eyes met briefly and I gave him a reassuring nod.

"We're fine."