Chapter Nine

Five months

It was the longest Harry had gone without his mother talking to him. It had been about a months and still she hasn't spoken to him. She worked a lot, so even on speaking terms they didn't talk much, so it just makes avoiding him that much easier.
Gemma promised she'd get over it, but he knew his mother, and she knew how to hold a grudge.
He figured if he talked to her about the situation, she'd give in. But he didn't even fully understand why she was so angry.

It was pretty early but he knew his mother was up, probably reading a book in bed or going through Facebook.

He climbed out of bed with a heavy sigh and slowly made his way to her room.
The door was closed but it wasn't locked so he just walked in wanting to get this over with ASAP.

As suspected when he creeped into the room, Anne looked up from her book, eye glasses perched on her. Her relaxed expression hardened when she realized who had walked in, eyes falling to Harry's swelled stomach.

"Goodbye Harry." She turned back to her book completely ignoring his hurt expression.

"Mom"

"Harry leave."

"No!"
Anne looked up, a displeased scowl on her face. "don't you dare t-" but stopped when noticing the tears welling up in her sons eyes. His face was pink with frustration and he was visibly shaking. She purses her lips, heart heavy. "Harry.. I just.. I need to b-"

"Mom please, talk to me. I-I can't stand feeling like you hate me." He didn't want to cry, but if he does end up crying, it's because of the hormones. Of course.

Anne inhaled deeply taking off her glasses and sitting up straight. It took her a minute to speak, but eventually she did. "I could never hate you, you're my son. I know I shouldn't have acted the way I did, and you need to know that my decision is still sound. That animal Louis Tomlinson will not be welcomed in my home. I won't force you into anything but I highly recommend you stay away from him and his family. They are dangerous."
Harry stayed silent, not sure if he was relieved to hear his mother's voice especially having it directed towards him, or still sad that she still seemed to be angry with him. But half of him wanted to defend Louis, he knew the hybrid was dangerous but he chose to give him a chance and he just hoped his mother would do the same.

"Mom, I really think he's coming around. He's gone to my appointment, and I'm sure he'll go to the next one"

"You don't know him like I-" She paused and clenched her jaw. "Harry. I'm going to tell you this once more. That family is dangerous and only bring around bad things. If you choose to be around them that's your own stupidity. Honestly Harry I would've thought you'd be smarter about this."

Harry furrowed his eyebrows feeling the immediate need to defend himself. "I don't know him, your right. But for that reason I can't keep him away from the babies. I'm not going to judge because of rumors or stories about events that might've happened. He hasn't really given me a reason to leave so I won't. He's going to be with me through this, and you have to accept that."

Anne shook her head and spoke softly. "I love you Harry, but we might have to agree to disagree."
Harry huffed but gave his mother a small smile. "I love you too"
He giggled softly when Anne opened up her arms with a grin. He walked towards her falling into her arms with a sigh.

-
"So you got a man pregnant?" Liam said, turning to look at Louis with narrowed eyes. Louis licked his lips, but didn't say anything yet. He was so sick of that being the only topic spoken on. "I think this may be good for you." The taller man said, raising his eyebrows when Louis visibly tensed. He turned to Liam with a bewildered expression. "How the fuck would you propose that having an unwanted kid, oi! Not even one. Two! Help me?"
Liam raised both hands in surrender. "Calm down Louis. All I'm saying is with all this hate you carry around, having something to love could benefit you."

"Fuck you" Louis growled eyes turning a deep red briefly.
"Louis. Think about I-"
"How!? How would this help, Liam? These babies and the boy carrying them only pose as a threat to me. All these years I've dominated for one fucking reason. I have no weaknesses. And now because a stupid freak boy who can get pregnant, I have three!"
"That isn't really a bad th-"
"That is a bad fucking thing. Now people have a way to threaten me! Do you understand!? All this time and I've managed to keep my emotions out. And that makes me superior. But now one stupid threat to the twins our their father gets to me. This is dangerous and I refuse to indulge in it any longer. I don't want anything to do with the kids or Harry."
Liam looked at Louis for a moment but he wasn't worried. Somehow he knew that Louis had already grown attached to the three, and no matter how much he says it, he won't be able to stay away.
So instead of arguing he allows Louis to believe that he's won, and let's Louis storm away.
"He's right you know." Liam turned to see zayn with his arms crossed.
"Yeah?"
"Yeah. Now that he's going to be having children people are going to target them, use them as a weakness. Just like Tyler. Having Louis in their life is maybe the worst thing for them."
"No, I don't see how you guys don't understand. Having him in their life could only benefit them. They already have his blood, so whether he's in their life or not they will still be a target, if not to get to Louis them to eliminate any potential threat. Louis is one of the most powerful creatures alive, and i believe that he wouldn't allow anything to happen to any of them. You both are convinced this is bad. But I think he'd be a lot more powerful having someone to fight for, instead of just fighting and killing because boredom. Yes, people will threaten the kids to scare Louis, but he's more than capable of protecting everyone." Liam was honestly so happy that this was happening, and even though there were still cons to it, like there is to everything, the pros outweighed all of them.

Zayn was quiet for a moment but Liam could see a bit of a smile on his lips. "I just hope you are right, and Louis doesn't give up on the kids."