Chapter thirteen

*fair warning!: this update was half assed as fuck, I just needed to get the names out there so you can vote for the best ones. I'm conflicted on the boy names so 😪😪*

Five months

I woke up to the sound of voices and I could feel a pair of arms wrapped around me.

"He's really good for you. This whole thing is good for you." A voice I knew to be perrie's spoke. I wasn't sure but I think this He she was referring to was me. Who am I good for?

I heard a gruff voice almost directly near my ear and I could feel the rumble from his chest on my back. Louis.
"I guess." He muttered but I smiled when I felt his hold on me tighten.

Not to toot my own horn but I am good for him. I wanted to 'wake up' and tell him that but couldn't gather the strength. Instead I enjoyed the warmth of his chest and listened carefully.
It seemed that whenever I was around these two I woke up to a conversation about me.

"Don't try and act cold now Louis. I know how you feel about him and the babies. It's okay to care about people now and then." I heard her say and waited for his comeback to prove he was this heartless hybrid he wanted people to believe he was.

"I know. I'm just worried because I've never felt this way for anyone. And now I'm going to spend literal eternity worrying about three people and I don't need anything happening to them." This surprised me greatly. Usually when he saw that people started to see him being genuine he got closed off and cold. This was the first time he admitted to caring about me and the twins.

"You dont need to worry about that. Harry and the babies now have some of the most powerful creatures alive on their side. And I think he'll be able to take care of himself too, once he realizes what he is." I tensed up at this. This was like the tenth time I've heard someone talk about what I am and I just want to know what their talking about.

"The eavesdropping though.... not his best quality."
I opened my eyes to see Perrie standing near the bed with an amused smile on her face.

I felt my cheeks heat up and I laughed quietly. I looked to my side to see Louis looking at me with the same amused expression. "in my defense I woke up a few seconds ago and I didn't want to interrupt you two."

Perrie shook her head dismissively "it's fine. now that you're up, I do have something to talk to you about." She said, I sat up slowly, with the help of Louis and gave her my undivided attention.

"What is it?"

"Have you two talked about names? If not I have a few suggestions. Perrie for starters." I laughed at how serious she looked.
"We aren't naming our baby perrie" Louis said as if it were the worst suggestion ever. I felt my stomach flip at his statement. Yeah I knew they were our babies but it still felt very weird for him to use the words 'we' and 'our'. Not a bad weird... just.. weird.

Perrie squinted her eyes into a glare. "Yeah? And why the hell not? Perrie is an awesome name."

"Perrie sounds like a pet name." I heard him counter and couldn't help the ugly laugh that spilled out of my mouth when I saw her reaction.

"I don't see you two coming up with any ideas."

"I've actually been thinking about names for a while. I was thinking Annabelle for the girl."

I looked at Louis to see what he thought about it. He seemed to be thinking deeply about it and I sighed in relief when he nodded. "I actually really like Annabelle." He told me and i grinned.

"Annabelle is so much better than Perrie?" She asked but didn't seem too upset about it.

"What about for the baby boy?" Louis asked looking at me. It was hard for me to maintain eye contact because he had a weird habit of staring into my soul whenever he looked my way. At first I found it intimidating and a bit creepy, now it just makes me nervous.

I shrugged. "I kinda wanted you to pick." I admitted. I figured since there were twins it made sense to each pick a name. Louis looked almost shocked and I don't know why. Did he not think I would let him have a say in the babies names?
Though at first I kinda wanted nothing to do with Louis and his people, now I want him as involved as he can. Mostly for the twins sake, every child deserves two caring parents. The main problem previously was that I assumed Louis could care less for the babies, already having a view of him and his monstrous behavior. But as I got to know him through out my pregnancy it was easy for me to see how different he is than how people think. The whole time I've known him I haven't seen him do one bad thing. And maybe he's hiding that part of him from me, and I don't blame him. I know how I'd react if I saw him drinking human blood or turning into a wolf, and it was a good thing he didn't do that in-front of me.
As of right now I see Louis as a normal person with normal feelings. I can see the changes he's made for the babies and how much he cares for them, and no matter what people try and convince me, I think he's good for them.

I was stolen from my thoughts by Louis tapping my thighs lightly. I looked up at him in confusion and he chuckled. "I asked how you felt about the babies having names starting with the same letter. I think it's fitting for twins." He looked at me, doing that thing with his eyes again. I squirmed a little under his stare and thought about it for a second.

I quickly agreed because I thought it was extremely adorable. "Sounds good. Any ideas?"

Louis nodded. "Kind Of. I'm just thinking of names starting with A and seeing which kinda sticks. How about... Anthony?... aiden?... Andy?... alijah with an A? Or Adrian. I like alijah and Adrian but I don't know." I watched him and he looked incredibly focused. I smiled at how serious he was being and nodded. "I actually like them both, also I like aiden."

"Are you guys in the need of an tie breaker?" Perrie wondered.