Chapter Seven

Three months

"so, what? you follow me every where." Harry clarified.

Louis didn't speak right away, knowing if he tried he would end up yelling.

So he made sure he was calm before responding.
"Basically. Unless you want a repeat of last time?"

" No." Harry was quick to reply. He knew he needed Louis to keep the twins safe, but he needed to adjust.

It was just alot to take in.

"So 7:30?" Harry wasnt happy about being picked up and dropped of to and from school like he was a child. But the fact was that he couldn't take care of himself like a child.

It was absolutely infuriating.

"Yup, and you get out a 2:30?" Harry nodded.

"Okay now. Mission tell Mom." Louis smiled amused and quite curious as to how this would turn out.  
_____

"stay here. Ill come back out to get you." Harry said turning to look at Louis who rolled his eyes.

"I've got it. But I'm not waiting forever" he said quietly, leaning against the side of the house.

"Fifteen minutes." Harry said with raised eyebrows.

" Ten"

" Thirteen"

Louis' expression was pinched as he spoke."Five" he wouldn't say he was a control freak but things typically went one of two ways. His way. Or no way.

Even little things like time had to be set on his terms.
So he obviously wasn't going to allow Harry to get his way.

Especially when Louis had the upper hand in all this.

Harry narrowed his eyes with a heavy sigh. He'd give in. In a way because he still feared Louis and all he was capable of, but mostly because he was exhausted. Pregnant and exhausted. He wanted to simply get this whole revealing thing over with and rest. He didn't have the energy to entertain this petty argument.
If that. "Fine, ten minutes."

"Splendid."

___

"You've been gone two days Harry. Do you know how worried you had me and your sister? You can't just disappear without at least a phone call. Not to mention you are looking after three now. I know you are still young but you need to start acting mature. You are a father now Harry. What do I have to do, lock you up in your room for the rest of the pregnancy? Jesus Harry. " Anne scolded eyes glazed and face red.
Gemma stood behind her with drawn eyebrows, expression one of disappointment.

The two barely slept last night, too worried for Harry's health and what not. Gemma spent most of the night comforting her mother who didn't know what to think.

It was so out of character for Harry to leave without so much as a call. And Anne couldn't help but to immediately think the worst.
She was beyond releaved and almost cried when she opened the door to see her son.

But now that she knew he was fine she was angry.

"I know Mom. And Im sorry okay? But I really need to talk to you- w-well both of you." He tried, breathing through his nose heavily. He hated when his mother was angry at him, but he couldn't tell her he was basically kidnapped.

He was safe now and saw no reason to scare the crap out or his mother, especially since she'd definitely freak out when she Heard his new.