chapter four

Two months

"what the hell, no. No. I'm not doing that" harry said eyes wide and heart racing, he Puts both hands over his stomach stepping back in an effort to protect. An instinct.

Louis looked at him for a moment face void of emotions, before sighing.

"This isn't a choice harry." He said voice wavering as he grew angry.

Obviously this human boy, had no option. This baby couldn't be beneficial to either. Only outcome of this would be trouble.

Louis couldn't care less if he had a baby with anyone else. But a child with his blood running through its veins is dangerous and would immediately become a target.

"Yes. This is a choice. I'm carrying it. And I'm not getting rid of it. It's mine. If you don't want anything do do with it....T-thats fine...I can do it alone."
Harry said shaking his head frantically, glaring at the hybrid.

Louis bit the inside of his cheek to refrain from lashing out.

It wasn't his fault.
He told him self taking a deep breath.

"You don't quite understand. That. Baby of yours. Mine. Is dangerous. Not only because what it will be, but what it will attract. I'm sure you've heard of me. I have many enemies who'd find joy in killing anything related to me, innocent or not. This-" he gesture to his clothed stomach. "Is nothing but problems. Only solution is to get rid of it." He finalized, hoping that maybe having explained it that way, harry understood.

Harry was hesitant biting his lip gently the heights he feared the least on his mind.

He hesitated for a moment not knowing how to respond. "... Im not having an abortion." He stated, mind completely made up.

Louis glared eyes darkening to a reddish color, but he just growled and next thing harry knew he was back on the ground.
He blew out a breath of relief running a hand through his hair.

That's when he noticed Louis wasn't there anymore.

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, turning to search for him. But he wasn't anywhere to be seen.

___
Three months

Harry sighed heavily rubbing the baby bump that had grown over the past month.
As of today he was 12 weeks, and on his way to a doctor's appointment.

He tapped his long ringed fingers against his thigh as he waited for his mom to find a parking spot. The other hand resting at the top of his new baby bump. Over the course of a month his bump grew a lot, bigger than an average women would be at three months, and his mother thought he was having twins, but he just assumed it had something to do with being hybrid.
It wasn't huge like six months big. But he just looked bigger than normal.

He just let her fantasize about her twin grandchildren. It would suck when she found out he wasn't having twins, cuz she was sorta getting really cozy with the idea and he felt bad but he couldn't tell her his theories- obviously. They'd just have to wait till they get to the appointment.

--

"So, Harry, lay down, and I'm gonna rub some gel on your stomach and it might be a bit cold." The doctor recited like she's done every appointment he's had.
This doctor wasn't his regular one, instead they brought in a doctor trained in male pregnancy.
She wasn't rude or anything, but he just wished he's be with his doctor.

He nodded biting his lip softly at the cold feeling. He watched carefully as the doctor grabbed the wand pressing it on his stomach. She moved it around pressing it lightly to his stomach until a very clear picture came to view.