Chapter 31: Date Night

Cole

Naomi rested her head on my shoulder as she laughed about me telling her my love for food.

"That's a point made and now I can't wait to eat the buffet since I haven't visited one in so long," She sighed at the thought.

"I'm glad you're excited about it," I said.

I pinched her cheek, making her playfully smack my hand away.

Once we got to the place, we settle down in front of the grill.

I wanted us to be alone, so I booked the restaurant.

"I guess we came too early," Naomi smiled, looking around.

"No, we didn't...I just booked the restaurant for our date," I winked at her, making her blush.

"Oh nice," She smiled as I waved my hand nonchalantly, and a waiter immediately arrived.

I didn't want to do the same thing last time which was ordering Naomi's food for her.

I figured it was rude for me to do so then.

"Hello Mr. Corettie, what drink would you like?" And do you want a certain chef?" He asked.

"Yes the one that can cook well," I warned them.

"Okay," He replied, nervously and quickly walked away.

Soon a chef arrived and we told him what we wanted, he started to make our food.

"Wow even though I knew we were having our date here, us only being here was a surprise to me," She smiled, cheerily.

"Well, I hope you like eating at this place. And if you want, we can move over to the buffet section after eating here," I chuckled a bit.

"Ugh yes. I'm glad I didn't eat anything yet for today so I am starving," She laughed a bit.

While we talked, our meal was ready and we ate in silence.

"I hope you're enjoying your meal," I smiled at her.

"Yes I am," She giggled as she ate some more food.

"Good I'm glad that you are," I admired everything about her.

I was the luckiest made in the world to have a girl like Naomi.

She was the girl of my dreams and I wanted her to always be mine.

And I wanted her to be my official girlfriend the proper way.

I took a jewelry gift out of the inner right side of my suit jacket and placed it near her food.

She stopped eating and looked up at me.

"What's that?" She picked up the jewelry box, curiously looking at it.

"Open it and see," I smirked and she did.

"Aww it's beautiful, I love this so much and it's so gorgeous," She squealed excitedly as she covered her mouth with her hand.

"Noami, I know I asked you before to my girl, but I wanted you to be my girlfriend officially," I smiled, seeing tears pricked her eyes.

I then leaned over, wiping away her tears with my thumb.

"Yes Cole, I would love to be your girlfriend," She leaned over the table just as I did and we kissed patiently.

"I'm pleased to know that you love my gift. Do you want to wear it now?" I replied as she nodded her head.

"Very much so," She said, as we got up. She turned around, making me move her hair to the side and I placed the necklace on her, "I love so much. Thank you, babe," She kissed me again.

"Thank you for saying yes and honestly being with me," I kissed her back, placing my hands on her hips. We then hugged for a bit as the restaurant played a slow dancing song.

"Dance with me," I said, whispering in her ear.

"What?" She asked.

"Dance with me," I smiled a bit.

"Well I would love too," She said, as I held her hand and led us to the middle of the room, "and there's a lot I'm learning about you," She said, quietly.

"Well actually princess there's a lot you don't know about me," I whispered in my ear.

"I guess that makes you more mysterious," She replied, making me smirk.

While we danced, the music spun around us lifting away gravity.

Even though at times, Naomi was offbeat and stepped over my feet, she was the perfect one for me.

© 2020. All Rights Reserved 2020 Punkxst