Chapter 9:Traditore

Cole

The club tonight was lively like always. The music echoed through the room as swarm of people danced to the beat. I looked around the place, making sure everything checked out fine seeing workers were where they needed to be.

Since my club was newly opened, I had to make sure things went according to plan. Business was booming and I was ready to take my hustle to the next level.

I've gotten some calls from business men, who wanted a buy some shares, but no matter how much money they offered I wasn't going to sell any part of my club to anyone.

The reason why I opened it was to hide from the feds were my main source of income came from and that was shipment of drugs.

Years ago, I started off small but now my crime partner, Marco and I ruled a few cities that brought in heavy business.

I was one of the major players in one of the city's biggest illegal drug networks. At times I struggled to balance these two lives, and never thought I'll go back to this kind of lifestyle.

But shit happened, and I was getting impatient with the amount of revenues my business made without the illegal deals.

Some dealers were dense to question my weakness as a mafia's son, but it didn't take them long to realize I wasn't one they would want to cross.

I strike down those in the way of my operations, and was informed that one of my dealers, James was stealing some products from me.

Son of bitch was a dumb fuck to think he could away with no one not knowing. One thing he must've forgot was that I knew it all and had eyes everywhere, watching his every move.

Now that this happened, I was beyond pissed and I hated nothing more than a fucking snitch.

"Do you need any other help?" My bodyguard, Damion asked.

"No," I replied and he nodded his head.

When I finally reached the back of the club, Steve the bodyguard, guarded the door and opened it up for me.

Once I stepped out, I instantly felt the breeze of the cold air. But nothing could make my blood cool down with the bullshit I had to handle.

Marco stubbed his cigarette out on the parched concrete with a bat in his band. He raised his head to gaze the sky for a second before he came to realized that I was there.

He smirked, knowing already the faith of James. I looked over at him to see he was held by two of my men, already beaten badly.

He looked to be in so much pain his complexion had ashen. He looked closed to being lifeless and almost as if he welcomed the darkness.

Before I dealt with him, I had some things to settle with Marco.

After I pulled Marco to the side, I spoke.

"Why the fuck would you bring him here especially when there's a full house tonight?" I clenched my jaw, seeing Marco chuckled a bit.

"I was hoping we teach this motherfucker a lesson, so anybody else who thinks before trying the fucked up shit he pulled!" He whispered yelled at me.

I sighed, rubbing my hands over my face before glancing at James.

"So far he's not saying anything even when I threaten his girl's life," Marco responded.

Realizing I had to do what was needed, I took off my suit jacket and unbutton my shirt leaving my white tank top on. I then placed on my black leather gloves, so evidence won't be much on the body when my men got rid of it.

I took the bat from Marco, and walked over to where James was.

"Why were you stealing products from me?"

Silence...

"I SAID WHY WERE YOU STEALING FROM ME!" I hit with so much in every low that made him huddle in pain.

"I'm..not...saying...anything," He said, trying to breathe between each word he spoke.

Hearing him say that was the breaking point of my patience. At that moment, I was blinded by a five-course serving of rage.

"Did you think I was stupid? Lavishing my money anyhow you want!" I hit him more with the bat, hearing his muffled screams echo through the alleyway. I then squeezed his neck, seeing his bloody face turn red, "Here's what's going to happen; I'm going to take everything you have away, capiche?"

"Fuck you..." He said, breathlessly.

There was stillness on both sides. If hatred was visible the air would have been scarlet.

I put down the bat and ran blows onto James, smashing him into the very earth where he belonged.

When I finally stopped, he barely moved and I took out my gun and aimed it at his head.

The sound of the loud bang from the gun went off as I watched his lifeless body go limp.

I walked away from the dead body as my men rushed to clean up the mess.

It was still unclear as to why he stole from me or even for who, but whatever the reason maybe I will find out.

For anyone else who dared cross me, I was the rage that was fire and like an inferno would set off.

I despised traitors and was a frozen fury that burned, making their lives miserable. Schooling them by the flames, so that they never know the torment of the ice.

© 2017. All Rights Reserved 2017 Punkxst