Chapter 6: You're Mine

After we ate, I practically looked like I was two months pregnant from feeling bloated. Throughout the car ride, I pushed back my car seat and rested in it. I then yawned, closing my eyes and falling into a deep slumber. A while later, I was awakened when Tamera tapped me on my shoulder and jolted awake, looking around a bit.

"Hey wake up, I'm at your house." She smiled at me, while I rubbed my eye with the back of my hand and tried to shake the sleep off of me.

"Thanks for dropping me off," I returned the smile and got out of her car. After we said our goodbyes, I walked toward my home and unlocked the door.

I stepped inside, closing the door behind and turned on the lights. I took off my heels, walking past the kitchen and inside my living room.

I gasped when I saw Cole sitting on my couch and smirked when he saw me. His dress shirt was unbuttoned, revealing his hard muscles. I looked beside to see his suit jacket was folded and placed on the couch. I was more than nervous considering after my boss encounter. I wasn't quite sure if he who he was as being dangerous or not.

"You thought you could get rid of me," His eyes then roamed my body, while he licked his lips. He then got up and walked towards me.

"No it's not that, is just I've been busy and stuff," I backed up, not knowing the possibility of what to come.

"And you couldn't return my calls?" He raised a brow, and I could see his grey turning dark when he was walking closer to me.

"Y-yes," I stuttered.

"Tigrotta, I'm going to have to show you that you're mine and punish you for lying to me, " He said, darkly.

"Wait—"

I a swift movement, he picked me up and placed me on the couch. Before I had the chance to do anything else, he climbed on top of me, placing one his legs between mine. Damn, I was so turned on right now. He then pinned my hands behind my head.

He then ripped the top of my dress and squeezed my breasts roughly in his hand. He then leaned forward and started to slowly lick my right n*pple with his tongue skillfully. I moaned all the while he moved to my other nipple and did the same. I was so turned on by now.

"Ti piace che, " He said. I didn't know what he said, but I nodded my head, yes, while I grinned myself against his large bulge. He then kissed me down my stomach, taking off my dress and panties.

"Baby you're so wet," He rubbed my bud in a circular motion.

"Oh yes," I moaned.

He leaned lower and I feel his hot breath on my bud He looked up at me while he pleased me.

"Oh yes. Please don't stop," I whisper while pulling a handful of his hair and burying him deeper inside of me.

He started to go at a slow pace, but seeing how impatient I was he pleased me at a faster  pace. I screamed from the pleasure, not caring who heard me. He then licked me skillfully and placed one of his fingers inside of me.

"Mmhmm, you're even tighter than the last time we fucked," He said, lustfully. This made me turned on even more and slurped up all my juices, while licking his lips.

"Do you want to be with me?" he asked.

"I don't know" I breathed, heavily.

He repeated the way he pleased me with his tongue over and over again.

"Oh please stop. I can't take it anymore" I whimpered. Not saying the words he wanted to hear, he fucked me with two fingers. After some time of him torturing me by eating me out, he finally let me reach my climax.

"You're mine, are you not?" He asked

"I am," I nodded my head. He smirked and kissed me on my lips.

"Good. Tomorrow you're going on a date with me," He said while kissing my neck.

"If I'm not busy—"

He suddenly put his two fingers back inside my pussy and I moaned in pleasure.

"What were you saying, love?" He looked at me and asked.

"I'll see you tomorrow,"

"Good girl," He slowly took his finger out of my pussy and licked his fingers as he at me. "Tastes like strawberries," He smirked. Fuck he's hot. Since I was in the mood to fuck, I tried to unbuckle his pants before he stopped and I pouted. "Next time, I'll make love to you but I have business to attend to," He whispered in my ear. Fuck! My bud is throbbing right now. I thought.

"But it's ten in the evening," I looked at my cable box.

"I'm a busy man," He said, while he kissed me again.

Since he saw how sexually frustrated I was, he decided to pleasure me for some time before he had to go. I knew then that this Italian bad boy would be the death of me.