Chapter 16: Oh No Not Me

When Tamera told me that my sister had the nerve to see her about bettering her relationship with me, I was beyond pissed off.

Fuck having a relationship with my sister since I didn't trust her anymore. A relationship with her would probably cause me to be more hurt.

I thought it was crazy that she wanted to make amends like she what she did was no big deal!

I honestly wanted to go to my parent's house where I knew she stayed and kicked her ass right then and there. At least this time she would learn to stay far away from me permanently, I thought.

But I didn't allow that horrid news to ruin the rest of my date with Cole since he was a really sweet and nice guy.

I even wore some of the new designer clothes he brought me at work and received many compliments throughout the day. I checked the time on my watch and saw that I had twenty minutes left before I get off my shift.

"I can't wait for this shift to be over. Always the last part of the shift takes the longest to end," I sighed, loudly.

"Tell me about it," London replied and I looked over at her giving her the girl you know it looks.

Even though I was glad that today wasn't too busy, not being busy made the day go even slower.

And it didn't help either when Mr. Sanchez came out of office, wanting us to volunteer our time to stay an extra two hours late.

"Does anybody want to stay late for two hours to do more work?" He looked around the room and the only two over achiever workers had raised their hand, smiling brightly. He then looked over at me which I knew damn well he was mother fucking lying.

"How about you Naomi? I think you're also a great worker," He smiled, hoping that I would agree to his work request.

"Honestly Mr. Sanchez I would love to, but I have to pick up my parents from the airport. You know they traveled a long distance back from their vacation and at this time there is a lot of traffic getting to the airport," I lied since my parents never traveled out of the country their entire life since they feared traveling by boat or plane.

And they didn't trust to vacation in another country or state due to watching too many horror movies.

"Ah, I understand. Well thank you anyway," He nodded his head then went over to the two overachievers and informed on the massive workload they need to complete in the next two hours.

Seriously working that much for an extra forty bucks was not worth it to me, I thought.

Some time passed and my shift was over. After I clocked out of work, I got in my car and called Tamera to see if she was still on for tonight. She picked up after the first ring.

"Hey girl!" Tamera said, excitedly.

"Hey, girl, what's up? Are you still on for tonight?" I asked her as I started my car and pulled out my work's driveway.

"Yeah duh of course. Some male singer with his band that has hot drummer is supposed to perform tonight at the bar," She squealed as I drove further down the street.

"Wait you know the drummer personally or something," I teased, turning a right at the red light.

"I guess you can say that, but we only talked like twice but still he's cute. Anyway meet me at my house and try to own an outfit of mine for tonight," She replied.

"Alright, but I need to take a shower also," I smelled myself a bit, "I smell like Mr. Sanchez's strong cologne," I rolled my eyes since I hated his strong cologne scent.

"Okay I'll see you in a bit," She responded and ended the call. I wanted to ask her if Stacey was coming also, but I guess I would ask her when I was at her house.

After some time, I finally arrived at Tamera's house and knocked on her apartment door. I waited a few seconds for her to answer when she finally did.

"Hey!" She hugged me and I hugged her back.

"Hey!" I smiled at her as I walked into her place. I looked around and saw that she decorated the place, "I looked the whole look you got going on here," I complimented her.

"Thank you. It took me a while to get this place decorated to match my style," She giggled a bit.

"Maybe you need to help me redecorate mine since now its bland," I replied and she agreed.

"Yeah it is, your place reminds me of a nursery home," She joked and I laughed a bit.

"Ha ha very funny, but anyways which outfit you want me to wear for tonight," I asked her, making her think for a bit before she had gotten an idea.

"I was thinking this outfit," She headed towards her bedroom and showed me the outfits she had laid on her bed already, "you have model-like legs so maybe this casual dress shirt with dark blue jeans outfit that isn't too short but cutesy with a belt," She showed me the outfit which I thought was cute.

"This is cute, what are you wearing?" I asked her.

"These black shorts with a cute top and a hat. And to top it off my leather jacket," She replied.

"Oh that's cute," I replied and she thanked me.

"Do you have some toiletries I can borrow?" I asked her.

"Of course, I still have the ones you used last time you slept over. It's all in the bathroom," She pointed towards her bathroom and I nodded my head, going over there to freshen up.

Thirty minutes later, I was done freshening up and decided to have a natural look tonight.

I left my hair in a high bun so it could air dry and placed on my outfit. Once done, I checked myself out in the mirror and thought I looked extra cute.

"Do you want me to do your makeup and hair?" Tamera asked when I looked over at her to see that she was already done getting dressed and looked cute also.

"Nope I wanted to have a natural look for tonight and also keep my hair like this," I replied as I checked myself over once more in the mirror, "Also is Stacey coming?" I asked when I picked up my phone and looked through my messages.

"I don't think so since she didn't even reply to my last call or return my call," She shook her head.

"Maybe we need to catch her at an unexpected time like at her job or something," I replied, thinking it was sad that it has gotten to this were the only possible time I could see or talk to Stacey was probably at her job.

Author Note:

How do you guys like the chapter?

What do you think will happen next?

How do you like their relationship going?

How is the story so far?

© 2019. All Rights Reserved 2019 Punkxst