Chapter 27: It's Just Business Part 2

Cole

I then headed down the stairs and walked outside towards the secret basement that was located in the secluded part of the club.

It was a storm cellar where I have gotten rid of traitors who betrayed my family and or were a liability to my business.

Many cells were built to place the snitches in there.

It was extremely dark; the only way the place lightened up was through the sunlight that came from the front door and the dim lights in the hallway.

However, I didn't think that the traitors deserved to see the broad of daylight from outside.

Once I opened the storm cellar door, I entered inside and navigated through the halls to where the prisoners were kept.

When I stepped inside the room, one of my men, Joe saw me and nodded his head towards me.

Next to him was a table of some weapons.

I then looked ahead and saw that the two men who neither looked familiar were chained to the chair.

One had olive skin, and a large muscular built, while the other was knocked out stone cold.

The one awaked smirked at me since he wasn't stricken with terror yet.

He realized then his situation was grim at best, and it was time for him to die. All I saw was death, while I clenched my fists at my sides.

"I tried getting more answers out of both, but he keeps being a smart ass and the other one I knocked out," Joe said, angrily.

"Anything of interest so far that's worth my time?" I asked Julian.

"Well yes and, both had dealings with James. All three were crime partners in the hit at one of your spots. But still, no answer on who they work for-" Marco nodded his head.

"Oh I will get the answers I need," I then turned my attention towards the scumbag.

"There's always a possibility of getting out of here and when I do you'll regret it," The stranger smirked.

I growled viciously, and punched him, in the jaw hearing some of his facial bones crack. He started breathing heavily, while some of his blood splattered on the floor.

For a moment there was silence until he then started to laugh.

"Cole Moretti...is that the best you got? I know you can hit me better than that." He said.

I then punched him repeatedly in the face, until he was slowly starting to lose consciousness.

"You won't be laughing for long." I threatened. I then demanded Joe to hand me a dagger since silver weapons filled with poison.

"I better get the answers I need because the next I find something as disgusting and worthless as you," I said licking my lips and smirking at the horrid man. "Well, what's the fun in telling you? Who do you work for?!" With that, I plunged the dagger into his left thigh watching him scream and curse profanities.

For a moment there was silence again.

I growled at the fact that he kept me waiting for my response. Becoming impatient with his silence, I started twisting around the dagger that was lodged inside his thigh.

"Fuck!" He yelled.

"I hate fucking repeating myself." I snarled and he finally compiled.

"I will tell you everything that you guys need to know." He winced in pain.

I then looked over at Joe and Marco. He nodded his head in approval.

"Since he says he will tell us what we need to know, let's give him a chance. Normally, I don't give people second chances." I said and my men agreed.

"Alright, who are you working alone?" I asked, impatiently.

"I'd rather die than tell you," He laughed.

He then spits in my face and while I wiped away his spit, which smelled like shit I painfully dragged the dagger upwards.

I withdrew the dagger and plunged it in his thigh again, while he screamed in pain. I walked back to the table and picked up a mouth opener as well as a plier to rip out his teeth one by one.

"You will regret stealing from me. And you both will set an example for the others," I replied walking towards him.

I placed the mouth opener on him and once a firm hold was maintained on his teeth.

I firmly tightened the plier and roughly torn out each tooth while he was fidgeting. This pain they felt was only just a timid feeling of what was yet to come.

© 2020. All Rights Reserved 2020 Punkxst