Chapter 13: Suprising Rose Part 2

He certainly was a mysterious guy, but definitely an upgrade from my past exes which were only a few.

Soon we arrived at the destination, and I found it to be the yacht association where people yachts were kept and maintained.

Cole, of course, looked handsome as he stood with his hands in his pockets, staring at the car I was in.

He himself stood in front of his own white range rover car.

After we parked, one of his men opened the door for me and I got out of the car. I smiled while I walked towards Cole and he returned the smile.

He wore black business pants with a white buttoned shirt and dressed shoes.

His hair was styled back with a bit of gel and he looked like an Adonis model out of a fashion magazine.

"Hey handsome," I said as I placed my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist, leaving trails of kisses on my neck and collarbone as I giggled.

"Hey beautiful," He replied, as his fingers lingered up and down my back.

I then stared into his eyes, feeling like I was on cloud nine.

His playful smile had drawn into a hard line across his face.

His perfect lips were ripped for the kissing.

His strong hands, slightly roughed from working, had then held mine as he stared deep into my eyes.

I couldn't help but blush. His smile etched its way back into his face.

His body was warm and toned as he hugged me, comforting to the touch.

His voice was deep, with a serious tone. His lips brushed my ear as he spoke, "You really are beautiful."

"Umm thank you," I blushed as my cheeks turn red, "I know where are maybe cruising but else will we do?" I asked, excitedly as he held my hand and led me towards his yacht.

"Well, I wanted to make you breakfast, take you shopping to buy you everything you want. Then after it's all up to you," He pulled closer to him and kissed me on the cheek.

"Wait you can cook?" I asked surprised.

"Yes love, I can cook and you'll love the meals that I will cook for you..."

"Oh okay well you knowing how to cook is definitely a plus. Do you have a favorite dish?" I asked when we got on his yacht.

"You," He said with a heated gaze.

"Cole I'm being serious like I meant food wise," I waved my hand nonchalantly.

"You are all the food I need so I am being serious," He smiled, charmingly and I shook my head.

As soon as we settled in, the yacht started up and moved forward.

I was surprised to see that inside literally looked like a luxurious apartment with a bathroom, kitchen, living room, bedrooms, game room, workout room, spa room, and so many other rooms that it was all just overwhelming.

I knew that seeing all that was to be expected but still not many people can casually say that they have been on a yacht.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked as he went through his pantry.

"Anything I don't know, I guess surprise me," I shrugged my shoulders as I sat the kitchen island table stool.

"Coming right up," He winked at me as he turned around to prepare the food.