Chapter 15: Loyalty

Cole

I was a chaotic storm, but Naomi was the only calmness in my life who had me wrapped around her pretty little fingers whether she knew it yet or not.

Anything she wanted or needed from me, I would certainly do.

Even though we didn't know each other for a long time, I never felt any warmness in my ice-cold heart before I met her.

And that night when I saw her in my night club, I knew then that she was mine and only mine.

After spending the day with my girl, I dropped her at home and drove back to my night club.

While I drove through the streets of Miami, I saw the usual things done at night.

The homeless slept on the cold streets, wrapping themselves entirely in their blankets.

Both men and women heading over to the clubs, restaurants and whatever place they go to for entertainment.

I saw some prostitutes on the corner selling what they could, while their pimps were on the lookout for the cops.

My street employees selling my products considering I ran these streets of downtown.

But if I found out that any of them sold another drug dealer product secretly then I will personally torture and kill them myself.

My blood boiled at the thought of being betrayed by snitches like James. Up till this moment, I had not found who the dumb fuck was stealing my products for.

I would have sent his head to the one he really worked for, but still I had no idea who it was.

I tightened my grip on the steering wheel and sped down the street not caring how fast I was going.

Soon I arrived at my night club, I parked my car in the back of the building and got out angrily as I slammed my car door shut.

I then stepped inside the building, being greeted by one of my bodyguards.

"Not now," I said, darkly.

"Sorry boss," They nodded their head in respect, knowing quickly that I was in a killer mood.

I walked down the hallway and passed the kitchen, seeing my staff greeting me.

Ignoring them, I entered the club scene and maneuvered my way through the crowd of dancing people.

I didn't want there to be a full house tonight, but I couldn't let a setback stop me from making my money.

And wherever that dead rat hid money or whoever he shared it with I would find out about everything.

When some girls saw me they tried to flip their hair sexily which they failed miserably at.

Then others showed their cleavage more as well as making their skirts shorter, but I didn't pay them any mind since none of them compared to my girl.

I walked up the stairs and headed towards my office.

Once I got there, I was greeted by a smiling Marco until he saw the mood that I was in and quickly masked his facial expression.

My other men who were Frank and Joe bowed their heads respectfully, sitting down on the black leather sofa.

"Hello boss," Marco greeted me with respect.

"You know what's up right?" I raised a brow.

"Yeah boss I know, and I've been working on it here and there. And I actually have good news," He replied.

"Yeah, and what's that?" I raised a brow. I poured myself a glass of crystal liquor and took a large gulp, feeling it burn the back of my throat.

"The boys and I did find the rest of the money that James stole from as well as your products. I also asked our insider source if he knew where James was really from, but he says that he is still working on it," He replied, waiting for my response.

"What the fuck do you mean he's still working on it? I bet if I slit his throat now, he wouldn't still be working on it but give the fucking answers I need!" I shouted.

"Boss, but he will be dead," Joe replied but looking down when I gave him a threatening look.

"And so fucking what? The punk is not our only insider source. The only reason why I haven't killed him yet since for some fucked up reason my father still trusts him. And motherfucker you left with him saying those finals words! Now, what if the shit turd was paid by James to not say shit?! And what the fuck good news was that bullshit, Marco?!" I picked up the chair and threw it out toward the bulletproof window but it just bounced back, almost hitting frank and Joe.

"Geez boss takes it easy, I'm getting to know the truth-" Marco replied, being irritated while the others said the same.

"Don't make me fucking regret shit. Now get out there and find the fucking answers that I need," I said, angrily.

"Yes boss we'll make sure to find out who James was working for," Frank replied in a low baritone voice.

"Good because right now you all got me all the way fucked up especially you Marco. And return my shit back to its main stash," I replied, and walked over to look out the window to oversee the crowd on the dance floor.

"You got it boss and this time you have my word that I will find out everything you ask of me," Marco said.

I knew that I needed to get things under control before my father, the don suspected me of not being capable of handling my part of the business or else he would try to clean the mess up himself.

And when he does that, it would not be a good look for me nor would he  ever let it down.

I knew he would try to always refer back to how he helped with this or that.

I then looked towards him, nodding my head and returned my attention back towards the view ahead.

Seconds later, the silence echoed in my ears and my head swam in the fire burning inside.

I wanted the death of the main person who saw that it was okay to steal from me.

The enemy would surely regret ever crossing since once I was through with them, they would beg me to kill them quickly.

But I wouldn't do that since I found more joy in making them feel every pain inflicted onto to them until darkness consumed them permanently.

Author Note:

How do you guys like the chapter?

What do you think will happen next?

How do you like their relationship going?

How is the story so far?

© 2019. All Rights Reserved 2019 Punkxst