Chapter 3: Wild Crazy Night

After we spent some time at club, Cole invited me back to his place. I decided to agree to his offer and I texted my girls that I was ok. They of course encouraged me to have a one night stand since the guy was hot. When we finally arrived at his place, we continued where we left off. After he led me inside, I walked further into his penthouse suite and admired the place. It filled with expensive décor with and an upscale beautiful view of the city.

"You have a nice place." It sat down comfortably on his leather couch.

"It's one of the few places I have." He walked over to the wine rack, took out a bottle of red wine and a corkscrew, and opened the bottle. Then he walked over two the kitchen cabinet and took out two wineglasses. "Would you like some?" He asked.

"Sure." I answered and watched him walk over to me. He then handed me one of the wine glasses, and poured some wine in both of our glasses. Afterwards, he placed the bottle down, and I took a sip of mine.

"With having all of this, what's a guy like you doing with a girl like me?" I asked, curiously.

"You're a beautiful women and I would like to get you know you better. If you were just any girl then I wouldn't have brought you here." He raised his hand, nonchalantly.

"Thank you," I blushed a bit, "but to tell you the truth, I just got out of a relationship, so now I'm not looking for anything serious." I admitted.

"I think I can change your mind on that." Before I spoke, he bent down and kissed me with heated passion. He then started to grind on me, while he kissed my neck. I moaned against his lips, and he smirked when he knew the effect he had on me. "Jump." He said, huskily and I did just that. I wrapped my legs around his waist and soon we were inside his bedroom. He placed me gently on his bed, he was leaving sweet trail of kisses from my neck to my collarbone.

I dropped my hands pulling at the waistband of his pants. He took off his pants while I stepped out of my dress. I laid down, feeling his soft lips make a trail of kisses down my body, stopping at the waistband of my panties. I looked down at him, waiting. He slowly pulled down the fabric and I bit my lip.

"Fuck your sexy." Without warning he inserted a finger into my heat while his tongue began working on me.

"Oh fuck, Cole!" I grabbed fistfuls of his bed sheets, not wanting him to stop. He soon inserted a second finger, hitting my spot repeatedly, sending chills down my spine and made me arch my back.

"You like that." He said, hotly.

"Oh yes...don't stop." My eyes rolled to the back of my head. After he pleased me, I left a trial of kisses down his body and looked up at him. I slowly pulled down his boxers, revealing his hardness. He looked at me, breathing heavy, patiently waiting. I slowly teased him, and pleased him.

"Oh fuck! Baby, don't go slow." I began taking in more of him. His hands held a fistful of my hair, while he guided my head. 

"Fuck, I can't wait anymore." He picked me up, and kissed me roughed while he laid me down. From his dresser that was near the bedside, he took out a condom and ripped it open with his teeth, and placing it on.

He looked down at me, and slowly entered inside of me. Feeling his entering length inside of me, I wrapped my arms around his neck, biting at his shoulder.

"Fuck baby." He gave me time to adjust to his size. He started to thrusts slowly, but he soon quickened his pace. I kissed him with heated passion and we both moaned into the kiss as we felt ourselves reaching our climax.

"Faster." I moaned and he did just that. 

His eyes locked on mine, while his thrusts were harder, deeper, and faster. I threw my head back, feeling my walls tightened. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he kept thrusting until he released himself. Once we were done, we laid together, catching our breath. After he disposed of the condom, he laid down next to me, wrapping his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.