Like it was Nothing

Set lay on the floor of the throne room. His wounds had started to heal, but a scar now stained his heart.

"Why..?"
He whispered, tears started to fall

"Im such an idiot!"
He tried gripping his arms but was over come with intense physical pain from the movement.

He threw his head back onto the concrete.

"GOD DAMN IT"

Meanwhile, a tall woman lurked in the door way.

She was unlike her brother. She didn't believe all demons were evil. She knew they were capable of love, she had seen it..and felt it before.

Her face was half painted red.

She wore a belt with the brotherhood symbol.

She contemplated the demon. She hadn't seen what had happened but she had a good idea it was to do with her brother.

He likes to kill demons.

"That bastard"
She mumbled, just quiet enough that no one could hear.

"H-hello?'
Or so she thought

She sighed in annoyance. The choice was made on its own.

She stepped out of the shadows.

"Hello"

His head turned to face her
"Are..you going to kill me?"

"Why do you ask?"

He pointed to her belt

"Your apart of the brotherhood"

She didnt say anything. If she let him live, she would most likely be cast out of the brother hood, but if she did, she would go against her morals.

Set sighed

"Just get it over with"
He turned his head back and closed his eyes, tears starting to spill again.

Adira walked towards him

"Im not going to hurt you"

"Why not..? Im the reason Varians gone mad. Im the one who told him to give in."

"Look, I've had experience with demons, I know they are more than just manipulative evil creatures. They can love, and some only want the best for the world."

Set stayed silent

"Do you know any way I can help?"

"The wounds are healing themselves, I'll be fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"

"Do you want me to go?"

"I don't mind..wait no- you should proparbly go...if Varian sees you.."

She nodded and rose to her feet.

"I'm going to find my brother now, ok?"

She continued

"Im going to give him a peice of my mind"

Her hands clenched into fists and she looked behind her shoulder as if expecting him to be there. She closed her eyes, turned around and headed for the door.

"Hey, lady"

She turned around, she was in the middle of the room.

"Thanks, for giving a damn about me"

She smiled and continued out.

...

"So, Quirin. You were apart of the brotherhood , do you know anything that can help varian?"