50 - "I'm Ready..."

Comincia dall'inizio

Dylan 🙊
Hey Cleo. There is a party tonight!! We are at Matts house. 9 Trance Road. It's about a ten minutes walk from yours. You and Zac should head down when your mum gets back or something.

{Cleo's P.O.V}
This night is great, unfortunately we didn't get to see much of the movie because of making out intervals. I wish I was more mature for him, I hope he doesn't leave me because I'm not having sex with him. I feel my phone buzz. It's a text from Dylan. As I'm reading it I notice that it's 9:30pm, that went wicked fast and my mom said she'd be home by 9:30. "Zac there's a party at Matts house" I say turning the tv on mute. "Who's that?" He says, oh by the way he's shirtless at the moment. "Umm.. You know Matt Hastings" he smiles. "Oh Connors brother, yeah we go back.. He has the best parties". I remember suddenly that my mom will be home any second. "My mum will be home really soon, but I want to go to this party. Meet me outside your house in about 15 minutes, I will some how convince my mom that I'm really tired and then i can sneak out and go to the party."

"I really like this naughty side to you CeCe" he smiles biting his lip. "As much as I want to" I laugh rejecting his kiss, "my mum will be home any second." I hug him at the front door and he turns to leave. "Wait Z" I laugh. "Your shirt" I run back inside, grab his singlet and toss it at him. He winks at me before he runs off. "Thanks CeCe"

"Stop Calling me that" I say annoyed but slightly amused. "You love it" he shouts half way down my driveway. Now to check on Moe.

I run up stairs and find Moe asleep, not surprisingly, with the ice cream spoon in her hands. I wipe her face with a damp cloth and carry her into her bed. I wash up her bowl and spoon as well as the popcorn bowl and rearrange the cushions to make them look like they weren't dis organized by sexual frustration. As soon as I put the last cushion in place I hear the front door open, so I immediately jump on the couch and go on my phone. "Have a good night?" My mom smiles looking at me. "Yeah.. So much fun, looking after Moe and being a loner" i say in a sarcastic voice. "I'm sorry honey, don't worry you can see your friends tomorrow" this is perfect, I'll come up with the best lie. "About that. I need to get to bed now. Dylan is going out mid morning with his dad and his brother. But you see we have this maths homework we have to do, so I have to be there at like 7am." This is the perfect plan, mom never gets up before 9am on a Sunday. "Alright honey" she yawns. "I might not see you until you get home, i'm quiet tired myself, how was Monique?" she smiles, but she looks tired as. "Yeah, good as always" my mom heads up stairs and straight into her room. I run up to my room, I'm so excited. I where my black leather leggings which come above my waist. With a white lace crop top and black converse. I spice up my makeup with some winged eye liner and bright pink lipstick. I spray my perfume (a little more than usual) and grab my phone before quietly sneaking out. "Hey babe" I smile grabbing Zac from the back making him jump. "CeCe you scared me" I look at him seriously. "Are you really going to keep calling me that?", Zac laughs. "Soz not soz" he says in a girly voice. "Dick" I laugh punching his chest. "Shall we go?" I smile. "Yeah"

Zac smiles taking my hand as we stroll around the corner and up Trance road. "I forgot to tell you. C you look absolutely stunning" I can feel myself blushing. We stop outside Matts/Connors house and make out for a couple of minutes before going inside.

"Hey Dyl" Zac grabs his little brothers shoulders. "Nash bro" Zac smiles as they both leave to the bar. "Hey Henly how's it going?" I say loudly trying to be heard over the pounding music. "Good" she laughs.. "by the way thanks for telling me your going out with Nash" I nudge her. She takes me away from the loud music. "How about you and Zac?" Henly smirks. "How did you know that?" I say half seriously. "Come on our boyfriends are bestfriends" I nod in agreement and laugh. "Just a warning, I've been to these things before with Nash. Everyone gets pretty drunk." I question her. "Even Zac?" She smiles unconvincingly. "Kind of" she laughs. "But don't worry, he doesn't get violent or anything" I smile in relief as I see Nash walking over. "Hen?" He smiles taking her hand and dragging her away from me. Zac's not far behind as he offers me a drink. I'm not sure what it is, but I decide to start drinking it anyway. Zac and I rush into the backyard where people are dancing and join in. I put my hands around his neck and his places his hands on my waist. (Still holding our drinks). We make out between drinking and dancing. I go to kiss him again but we are spilt up by Connor. I stand back as a dance circle is formed. "Let's see what you got Efron?" He laughs. They fist pump and start the battle. Zac takes his SnapBack off, flips his hair and then puts it on backwards. Everyone's cheering as they're dancing, I never knew Zac was so good. Soon enough a few other guys join the battle, then the beat drops and everyone starts fist pumping closing the dance circle.

I walk to the bar, (when I say bar I mean a table with drinks on it) and grab another drink. I don't care that it's sider, I start to drink it. I feel someone's hands around my waist. "Hey gorgeous" Zac smiles with his head on my shoulder nuzzling me as he kisses my neck. I turn around and kiss him on the lips. "You were awesome" I smile. "What can I say?" He laughs taking a sip of my drink. "Cleo.. This is sider!" He says a bit mad. "Your 15" I cut him off. "I'll be 16 next month". He shakes his head smirking a bit. "Just be careful, okay?" He smiles picking me up and taking me back to the dance floor. "You can trust me" I giggle, but admittedly I'm feeling a bit tipsy.

Once again we are making out and I see Nash and Henly making out next to us. "Hey" I smile, releasing from Zac and hugging Henly. " this party is awesome" she laughs before reconnecting with Nash as I do with Zac. I can see Dylan in the corner of my eye sitting down sadly on the lawn. I grab Henlys hand and we walk over to him. Zac and Nash don't seem to mind, they just chill together.

Dylan's sitting on a lawn chair on the grass where it's quiet. "What's up?" I smile. "Oh hey" Dylan says a bit distressed. "Where's Matt?" Henly asks. "Oh he's off with Samantha" He looks down disappointed. "One of us will hang with you" I smile at Henly and she takes off back to Nash on the dance floor. "And I guess that will be me" I laugh. "Thanks Cleo" he smiles and hugs me."let's dance" I laugh and drag him towards everyone. "Can you dance like Zac?" I ask curiously. Dylan walks to the bar and I follow. "Shot?" He asks taking one. I take the shot Dyl offered me. It slightly burns my throat, but I like it. Dyl and I take a couple more. "Why'd we do that?" I laugh. "I can't dance sober" he smirks. Great I think I'm drunk.

I cheer Dylan on as he battles some guy in the dance circle. He's really good actually. Better than Zac. Talking of Zac, he takes my hand and takes me inside the quiet house. "Where have you been?" He laughs picking me up. "I missed you" he says in the cutest voice. We head outside near the back of the property where there's a pool. Matts backyard has like 5 different levels and sections. Now I know why he has the most killer parties. Zac holds my hand as we walk down 3 steps towards the glistening pool. We sit on a bench and I nuzzle my head on his chest and he kisses my forehead. Perfect. I take my phone out of my pocket and check the time. 1am? Seems much earlier. Zac and I make out and soon enough I'm straddling him and kissing him ruffly. He stands me up and he walks around with me on his waist, after what seems like 5 minutes Zac asks "What time is it?" between our passionate kissing. He throws his head back and catches his breathe as do I sliding off of him, but his hands are still on my bum. I take my phone out of my bra to check the time. "1:15" I pant still catching my breath. "We have to be home at 1:30, or my dad will know that we were out" I don't question Zac I just take his hand and we rush back to the house and say our goodbyes.

Zac thanks Connor and fist pumps all his year 12 friends as I search for Dylan. I find him on the lawn chair, this time with a girl on his lap talking. He is absolutely drunk, I mean I'm drunk to but not as bad as Dyl. "Have you met Katie?" He slurs. "Yes, she's in my English class." I wave at Katie awkwardly and she gets off his lap. "We have to go Dyl!" I grab his wrist and practically drag him out the front where Zac is waiting. "He's drunk" I laugh. As Dylan runs to the sidewalk and vomits. "Oh great, not again" Zac sighs running over to him and tapping his back. Again? We walk Dylan home and manage to carry most of his weight upstairs and slump him into bed. "Finally" Zac sighs as we both walk into his room and collapse on his bed. "So why did you have to be home?" I ask. "Dad usually gets home by 2am and once Dylan had got drunk at my friend Logans party. I honestly don't know why I took my younger brother, I think he was blackmailing me because I lied to dad about something. Anyway he got mad drunk and passed out. Dad was called at work and had to leave the hospital to pick him up. I'm banned from parties for a couple more weeks because apparently it's my fault." Zac explains whilst walking around the room slowly undressing. I hug him in his underwear. "A couple more weeks?" I question kissing his neck. "Yeah I was grounded for 3 months but that times almost up" he says before he's cut off but me kissing him. Zac takes my shirt off and it starts to get heated.

I'm slightly drunk and I don't know if I'm thinking straight. Zac pushes me down on his bed and climbs on top of me kissing me down my chest and back again up to my lips. "I'm ready" I whisper. "Are you sure?" I nod biting my lip as Zac unzips my pants and starts to kiss down my stomach as he removes them. I can feel Zac getting hard against me. I flip him over ruffly and start making my hands to his boxers and feel how hard he his. He moans thrusting against me. "Wait a sec." He breathes grabbing a condom out of his draw. I guess I'm really doing this. I remove his boxers and he unclips my bra tossing it onto the floor. "Ready?", "ready"

--------------------------------------------
A/N - Thankyou for reading this. Please like (vote) and comment any feedback. It means a lot xx