2 - First Day

"Cleee-o" I hear close to my ear. "Cece" the voice giggles. It's my sister Moe. Well that's what I call her. And she calls me Cece for some unknown reason, but she's so cute. "Monique" my mom yells from down stairs. She runs out my door. "I'm coming".

Moe starts kindergarten today so she's really hyper. I sit up and check my phone. No messages as usual. I get out of bed and walk down the hall to the bathroom. I look in the mirror squinting to see my self. My eyes adjust as I blink. I look at myself, wavy brown hair and green eyes. I have nice teeth, luckily it runs in my family. I wash my face and brush my teeth.

After straightening my hair I carefully apply a little bit of make up and get dressed. High wasted shorts and a blue tank top. After lacing my white converse I make my way down stairs for breakfast.

"Cleo what do you want for breakfast?" my mom asks. "Not really hungry" I reply. "Me niether, you nervous?" She asks after taking a sip of coffee. I nod. "Me too". She's starting a new job today as well. "Alright I will see you later" mom says kissing me on the head. "Have a great day". Moe follows mom out the door. "Bye Cece" she hugs me, before she leaves.

It's good that my new school is only two blocks aways so I can walk. I grab my books and bag and head out. 5 minutes later I'm outside 'Hawkins Senior College'. Unlike most schools. The grades run 10-12, and I'm at the bottom. I take a deep breath as I walk into the principles office.