3 - Meeting Dylan

"Welcome, Ms Carter" a young woman extends her hand. "I'm Mrs. Glaskin, principle of Hawkins Senior" I shake her hand and try to smile. But I could honestly throw up at any moment. She hands me my timetable and I follow her into the area where all the year 10 lockers are. "Henly?" She says to a girl walking past. She's very pretty and has blonde hair and brown eyes. "Would you mind showing Cleo to her first class?" Henly smiles at me and nods. "No problem Miss" she takes me to my locker.

"Hey this is your locker . Just put your stuff in there. What's your first class?" She asks. I glance at my timetable. "Maths I think" I say handing it over. "Hey Dyl" she yells. A guy turns around and walks over to her. "You got maths with Mr. Tate first period?" She asks and Dylan bites his lip in thought. "Yeah think so" he takes my timetable off Henly. "Looks like we have maths together" he laughs giving my timetable back.

"I'll see you later Dyl" Henly waves walking towards a class. "And you too Cleo" she smiles over her shoulder. "Hey Cleo, nice to meet you". Dylan leads me to a class two doors down. "Why are you at Hawkins?" He asks me sitting down at the back of the class. "I'm on a scholarship for basketball" I smile sitting down next to him. "Wow you must be amazing! Not just anyone can get a scholarship to this place" he says.

We talk about xbox for the rest of the time before the teacher shows up. Being home schooled, I had a lot of free time. "Hi everyone" Mr. Tate says as he walks in with a pile of textbooks under his chin. "These will be your seats for the rest of the year, so I hope you chose wisely" Dylan makes a fist and moves his arm towards me. I fist pump him and we both smile.

Sitting next to this cute guy for the rest of the year, this is great. The rest of the lesson he just went on about what we were going to learn this year, and how much 'fun' it was going to be. Mr. Tate seems alright I guess