33 - Our First Date

{Zac's P.O.V}
Cleo walks over to me and pecks my cheek. "Let's go" she says. I cough. "Babe, I'm not wearing a shirt" I laugh. She goes over to my closet and picks out a tank top and a button up cardigan. "Wear this" She says tossing it on my bed. "Why?" I laugh. "It will look hot." She smiles. I put on the tank top and the cardigan and look over at her. "Perfect" she giggles. I grab my wallet and lead Cleo down stairs to the kitchen. "Do you want to walk or drive?" I ask her. "It's a bit cold out" she says shivering. "Car it is" I wink at her and spin my car keys around my finger.

{Cleo's P.O.V}
This all escalated really quickly. That's what your all thinking right? Trust me, I know. I can hardly keep up myself. Going out to get ice cream with my... Boyfriend? Is that what I call him?

"Hey Zac?" I ask as we both sit down in his car. "Yeah Cleo?" He smiles starting the car up. "I'm still a bit... You know... I'm Dylan's friend" I'm worried that Dylan's going to find out, I really like Zac and I want Dylan to find out the right way. "Cleo.. Believe it or not, I care about Dylan to" he jokes. "We will tell him when the times right" Zac and I drive to Baskin Robins 10 minutes down the road. We listen to Michael Jackson the whole way there. Zac is obsessed, in a cute way.

"What flavor should I get?" Zac's says peering in at the icecream. "Ummm??" I think aloud while twirling my hair. "How may I help you this evening?" A guy says interrupting our thoughts. "Oh sorry man, still deciding" Zac says. He's so sexy. I'm the luckiest girl in the world.

{Zac's P.O.V}
I'm the luckiest guy in the world. Right here right now, is perfect. "I think I've decided" she says in the cutest way. "Nutella Fudge" she says. "I was thinking the same thing!" I say a bit to loudly and really childish. I think the guy over the counter was laughing at us, but whatever. "Cone or cup" I ask her. "Cone please" , I smile at her in agreement. "Two Nutella Fudge cones please" I say to the guy. "$5.30 thanks" I take my change and we wait.

{Cleo's P.O.V}
Zac puts his arm around my waist as we wait for the guy to make our cones. I look around to see if there's a free booth. Someone catches my eye. He can't be here?!? I start to breathe heavily as I turn around slowly and face Zac. "Zac... We need to go. We need to go now" I say as I tear up. He starts looking worried. "Here you go" the guy says handing Zac the cones. He takes them while keeping eye contact with me. "Cleo what's wrong?" he whispers. "Please?" I whimper quietly. He can see I'm about to burst out in tears. He puts the cones straight in the bin, takes my hand and we walk briskly to his car. "Where do we go?" Zac asks. "Just anywhere but here" I start to cry. I'm so afraid.