75 - Nash?

{Cleo's P.O.V}
We walk into the party, not really expecting much of it. We were all just really bored, and had nothing better to do. "Hey guys" Nash greets us and hugs Henly. He whispers to her and they walk off into the other room. This was it, I think Nash breaking up with her now. To be honest is a bit mean to do it tonight, but I know why he's doing it. He thinks his helping her by not making her sad at school, when in fact it's probably the worst time. I sigh taking Dylan aside. I told him what was going on and he was shocked. We just waited for them to come out of the other room. They have been together almost 2 years. It's really sad.

"Why?" Henly cried sobbing on my shoulder..

"I'm sorry, he only did it for you. It's the best thing for you" I sigh

She cried into Dylan's arms. I've been in the same situation and I know there's nothing she will hear that will make it better.

"I'll take you home" Dylan takes Henlys hand.

"You stay here." Dylan smiles. "Have fun, not to much fun though" he winks.

I punched him softly. "Look after her okay?"

"I will"

I made my way over to the drinks table and got a cruiser. I saw Nash making a fool of himself, he is very drunk. "Nash!? Nash.." I take his arm and drag him inside to he kitchen. "Why are you acting like this?" I asked worriedly, I hate seeing him like this. He seems crazy. "I'm sleepy" he slurs then laughs. I sigh helping him into the living room, then lying him on the couch. "Shhh" I say patting his back as he cries. It's like what happens when Moe loses a game of snap. Pathetic. "I l..love you" he says eyes closed, drifting off. "What?" I lean closer to hear him. He opens his eyes and kisses me softly. "Nash" I push his chest into the couch. "What?" He questions me. I can't handle this. I slap him. Why? I hope he remembers none of this.

-----------------

I love you guys so much. I know you deserve a much more detailed and longer chapter. I apologize whole heartedly. Xx school is so busy right now. Dw the drama intensifies and I promise next week for a long Chapter