46 - Dyl Gets Jealous

{Zac's P.O.V}
After Dylan's game, me and Dylan walk Cleo home. We both hug her goodbye. I wink making her blush as she walks inside her house. Now to talk to Dylan.

"Look Dylan, I'm really sorry for everything, I know you hate Nash and I'm sure your pissed about everything.." Dylan's stops me.

"Yeah I'm annoyed but Zac it's okay"

Dylan has always been the type to brush things off, but that's how people become depressed. I'm not just letting this go.

"No it's not!!" I say frustrated.

"You are pissed off with me all the time, you hate my bestfriend!! What is going on?"

Dylan just looks down.

"Nothing." He sighs

"Something is bothering you.. Just tell me" I look at him.

"Your with my girl... Cleo is mine!! You took her away from me.. I hate you!!"

*next day*

{Cleo's P.O.V}

*8:50am*

Oh shit!! I slept in, I'm due at the oval in 10 minutes. I tie my hair up in a messy bun and throw on a floral jumpsuit and some sandals. After washing my face I apply some concealer and cover my blemishes. I brush my teeth and put on deodorant before rushing down stairs. "Hi guys, bye guys" I laugh hugging mom and Moe then grabbing my book bag and phone. I run to the oval and see Dyl sitting there.

"Hey" Dylan says facing the floor. "Aye, what's wrong" I laugh. "Nothing. Let's study" he says whist I'm sitting down. "Dyl?" I'm starting to worry. He takes his sunglasses off. "What happened?" I say shocked by the purple mark on his eye. "Me and Zac got in a fight"

"Over what?"

"..you.."

I'm shocked. It's just silent, I hate coming in between these guys.
"Why would you get in a fight.. Over me.. I'm going out with Zac" Dylan looks mad. "I love you Cleo! My own brother..stole you away from me!! Zac wasn't happy when I called you 'my girl' so... We got in a fight"

"Dylan.. I'm sorry, but I can't help who I love. I care about you. I really do, but I'm in love with Zac. And I know it sucks that your brothers.. But it's just the way it is" I feel really sad, but we have to study.

"It's okay.. I guess I have to get over it.. But remember our deal".

I smile "of course"