28 - Three Pointers

{Zac's P.O.V}

I had to beg Mr. Watson to be Cleo's mentor. Patrick and I really wanted to work with her, but he got first pick and I was bummed. I explained to Mr. Watson that I was a scholar and so was she. He saw my point and swapped. I can't wait! I walk over to her. She waves shyly, she's so beautiful. "Hey" I smile. "What are the odds?.." Cleo giggles. "I'm so glad your my mentor." She says in relief. I look at her in confusion. Does that me she likes me.

{Cleo's P.O.V}

Why did I say that?! "I mean.. You know.. We are both scholars and I need a really good player to help me.." Was that convincing? "Yeah.. Okay" Zac chuckles. My oh my, his voice is so raspy, but all so smooth. How am I going to tell him how I feel?! "Well why don't we just start with some shooting?" Zac suggests. I stand at the free throwline and Zac bounce passes me the ball. I bend my knees and take the shot as I usually do, and SWISH! "Good job" he smiles, his smile makes my heart burst. I'm falling for this guy hard. After I make the next 10 shots effortlessly Zac suggests I take some 3 pointers. Oh no.. 3 pointers are my weakness. I'm so nervous. I take my shot and it falls short. Zac takes the ball and walks up to me. The only thing separating our bodies is the ball. "Sorry Zac I totally suck at 3 pointers" I'm looking down in embarrassment. He lifts my chin so we are looking into eachothers eyes. "Hey Cleo, look at me...that's what I'm here for, to help you" he smiles. I try not to sigh in awe of his face. Zac shows me by shooting, and the ball goes straight in. "I'll teach you" he winks. Zac grabs another ball and passes it to me. He shows me step by step how to shoot. "Okay try it" he puts his hand on my back. I go up for the shot and make it. "Yes" I say in relief jumping. "Great job" Zac grins hugging me. I'm suddenly in another world, I've never felt safer. "Oh..sorry" he releases, putting his hand on the back of his neck. "I didn't mean to.. You know...sorry." He goes bright red. "It's okay" I giggle poking him. He laughs nervously. *WHISTLE* "trainings over, great job everyone" Mr. Watson yells."Hey thanks Zac" I smile walking next to him, putting my arm around his waist. "Your welcome, great job" he walks over to the boys change rooms. I walk over to Eve. "How was your mentor?" She asks. "Yeah okay" I lie... It was perfect!! Amazing!! INSANE!! I am in love with Zac Efron.