77 - Family Dinner

{Cleo's P.O.V}
I starred at my phone as the door was opening. Zac just texted me.

Him❤️
Look up x

I couldn't believe what I was reading. I put my phone beside me and looked up slowly to see my man standing right infront of me. He places a small box on my dresser and walks towards me. I'm in so much shock I just cry.

He moves towards me, wiping away the tears and pulling me into a tight hug.

"Why are you crying?" He smiles at me, moving my side fringe behind my ear.

"I love you so much" I say, as Zac moves closer to my quivering lips taking my cheek in his palm.

"I love you too Cleo" he bit his lip before kissing me. By far the best kiss we have ever had. I love him so much.

"What should we do?" I laughed still with my hands wrapped around his neck.

"Well, I think we should save the sex until Tommorrow. I don't want Moe walking in on us" he winks, looking at creaking door and hearing little footsteps running down the hall way. We both laugh and chase after her.

"You little rascal" Zac picks Moe up making her laugh.

"I missed you Zachary" she pokes his cheeks, which seems to make her extremely entertained.

"I missed you too" he says lifting her over his shoulder making Moe irrupt in laughter. He carries her all the way down stairs to the kitchen, where mum is making spaghetti and meatballs.

"Soo? Zac how's NYC. Cleo is non stop talking about going out there" mum smiles as we all sit down at the dinner table.

"It's great. The campus is beautiful and the people are great. And basketball, the courts are just amazing. I mean being the number one school for basketball in the country it better have good courts, but I was not expecting NBA quality" he just spoke and spoke about how amazing Parker was and all his new friends.

"The only thing missing is my beautiful girlfriend" he looks over to me and grins like an idiot.

"Eww" Moe looks at us and looks weirded out.

"Girlfriend?" She questions quite angrily.

"Yeah, I have been Cleo's boyfriend for over a year." He looks at Moe's disappointed face.

Zac looks at me in confusion.

"Moe, what's wrong" I look at her curiously.

"It's just... Zac is my boyfriend" she says almost in tears. Being 6 I thought she would have figured it out. Before I almost laugh, Zac looks at me seriously, before turning to Moe.

"You are my girlfriend too" he smiles at her and kisses her on the cheek. Moe almost blushes to death, and then gives me a look.

"I have a boyfriend yesss. Marga is going to be soooo jealous" she gets up and runs to the home phone calling her friend.

We all laugh and my mum face palms. "Sorry about that Zac, Monique has always been outspoken" she collects all the dishes and Zac and I help.

"It's alright, I just hope you don't mind that I'm dating both of your daughters now" he laughs stacking the dishwasher. "All I can say is good luck" my mum returns the joke and I laugh along.

"Why don't you guys go to the fair down town, it seems like a great way to celebrate Zac coming back" she suggests, before taking the pamphlet she got in the mail and handing it to Zac.

"Yeah that sounds fun, umm Cleo?" Zac puts his arm around me.

"Yeah sure" I smile kissing him and he moves his hand towards my lower back. My mum takes Zac's hand and puts it back onto my shoulder.

"Save it for later you two" she shakes her head laughing. I turn red as Zac holds my hand and we head upstairs.

------------------------
A/N - because so many of you wanted it. Here you go lovelies. Xxx I will be updating ASAP. And as in regards to a sequel, I will not be writing for a while on Wattpad. I am in the process of writing an actual novel❤️❤️❤️ but fear not this story still has another 10 chapters xox