36 - The First Night Together

Ch.36

{Zac's P.O.V}

Trust me. I want to make love to her so bad, but she's 15. I wouldn't want to force her into anything, and I know she's not ready. I get out the shower and wrap a towel around my waist before walking into my room. Cleo is fast asleep on my couch, she looks so cute.

I slide her phone out of her hands and put it on charge next to my bed. I don't want to wake her up, but she looks uncomfortable curled up on my couch. My bed is big enough for both of us, so I pick her up ever so carefully and place her on my bed.

I'm still in my towel so I dry off and put some boxers on and brush my teeth. It's almost 1am and I'm so tired, I lay next to Cleo, pull the covers up to my chin and slowly drift off to sleep.

{Cleo's P.O.V}
I wake up and rub my eyes until they adjust to the sun streaming through the blinds. I notice that I'm on Zac's bed and he's arms around my waist. I get up without waking him and walk over to the other side of the bed where my phone is. 9:04 my phone reads, not bad considering the time I fell asleep last night. I'm such a deep sleeper, I didn't even realize that Zac had moved me.

I leave Zac asleep and go to his ensuite to wash my face and make myself look less like a zombie. I tie my hair up in a high pony and spray some of Zac's deodorant under my arms. It smells so good. I take our wet clothes from the night before and find the laundry before putting the clothes in the washing machine.

I come back and Zac is still asleep so I take my phone off his dresser and sit cross legged on his couch.

Dyl🙊
Henly is going out shopping with Sam today. Do you want to hangout? Maybe go to a movie? X

That sounds really nice, and I've dying to hang out with my bestfriend.

--> yeah sounds great. What time?

Dyl🙊
Meet me at my house in 40 minutes. X we can search movie times on my laptop then.

--> okay be there soon.

Oh shit!! Shit shit shit!!! Dylan's going to be here soon, and I'm here..with Zac.. My boyfriend!! I put my phone down and jump on top of Zac. I straddle him and shake his shoulders lightly. "Zac? Wake up" I say, he's wakes up and leans forward. "Wow.. Alright" he winks going to kiss me. "Not now" I push him down. "Dylan's on his way here" Zac quickly sits up and I jump off of him. "Shit!" He sighs. "I know.. What do we do?" Zac puts his hand through his bed hair, so HOT!! Cleo focus.

"Zaaaacc" I hear from down stairs."Fuuuuucck!" Zac whispers. "Go in the bathroom and take your phone, I'll text you the plan" he says quickly as I run into the bathroom with my iphone in hand.