Chapter 10: For the Cameras

"Show me the dance again

"Show me the dance again." Chase said, as he was sprawled out on my tiny bed. 

I giggled knowing he had already seen the dance over a hundred times, "What's with you and this dance?"

Chase groaned loudly, "It's more of me imagining you in that tiny uniform and taking you in a hundred different spots with a hundred different positions." 

My cheeks flushed, and my mouth gaped open at his crude remarks. See, I should've been used to the way Chase spoke yet it was always something new and something that always amazed me. He was truly a remarkable character.

"I'll never get tired of that blush," he said pulling me close to him. He slowly kissed my lips, grabbing my body with his rough hands.

I pulled away, laughing. Chase frowned at my sudden outburst, my body lurched forward gripping the bed sheets dying of laughter.

"Do.. you.. remember.." I began laughing again, this time streams of tears flowed out of my eyes.

"Remember what?" Chase asked, a little smile playing at his lips.

"When.. you got hit in that alley?" I laughed loudly once again, and this time Chase put his hand over my mouth."

"Don't you ever bring that moment of weakness up again." I nodded quickly and he took his hand off my mouth. "I can't believe you disrupted my sexy time with that.. you're such a weirdo."

"Hey!" I protested throwing a pillow at him, "I'm not weird."

"You're my little cute weirdo." Chase smiled at me, kissing my forehead.

"At least I'm cute.." I muttered.

Chase pulled out his phone and began showing me his football highlights. As we watched his film, I was shocked that Cartia wasn't making a bigger effort on Chase. Of course, she hadn't completely stopped which sucked. There were times when he would still hang out with her or she would basically bribe him with football stuff. He always took the bait, but who wouldn't right? There were never any direct digs at me, in fact she was a bit nicer. As nice as Cartia could be, of course. I was just glad she wasn't going to interrupt our time today, at least I hoped. Chase had promised me a beach date tonight, and I was more than excited for it.

Speaking of the devil a picture of Cartia and Chase appeared on his phone as she called him. When did they even take that? And why was she calling him? I knew it was too good to be true, she was never going to stop pursuing Chase, and I sure as hell wasn't going to be telling him about her. Plus, like I've said many times before, Chase is in love with me our relationship is so much stronger than some sort of groupie. I was positive he would always choose me.

"What's up?" Chase asked.

I couldn't hear what Cartia was saying, thank god though. I'd probably imagine myself beating her to a pulp over and over and over and- Well, you get the point.