Chapter 36: His Lullaby

"What do you mean there's no wifi?!" Julian exclaimed, pounding his fists onto the wooden table

"Babe, we're in the middle of the woods. What did you expect?" Arabella sassed at him, but caressed his back.

Yep, we were in the woods. An old friend Of Chase's owned a beautiful lake house in the middle of Nevada. It was the perfect hiding place, but I had to admit that the network service was terrible. But for a group of people who had hits on them it was perfect. 

"Would you relax? If you go up the hill a couple miles from here, there's service." Chase mentioned, very annoyed.

I took the liberty to check on Beck who was sitting outside on a deck chair, overlooking the pond. He had been feeling down ever since I mentioned how Cartia had betrayed us. But I understood, everyone he called family suddenly casted him out. I opened the sliding door, and took a seat next to him.

"I don't feel like talking." Beck grumbled.

 "Who said I was coming out here to talk? I just happen to love being bit by mosquitos." I said, swatting at the air.

I got a smile out of him, and I immediately applauded myself. In my head, of course. We sat outside, watching the stars twinkle ahead of us. To say this would be my dream vacation spot would be the least. I wished I could enjoy it fully without all of these problems. 

"I can't believe she went back." Beck spoke suddenly.

"She was afraid Beck, I don't blame her." 

Beck shook his head angrily, "We thought once we turned eighteen this would all be over... Do you know what he did when we told him the first time we wanted out..?"

I stayed quiet, letting him continue, "He locked us in a room for a week, with no food or water. He beat my mom once he found out she was feeding us when he had gone to bed."

"Beck, I'm so sorry. I wish I could tell you I understand but I'd be lying. Just know it'll be over soon."

He bitterly laughed, "Yeah, right. You do realize we can't stay here forever, right? He's going to find us and when he does it'll be much worse than death."

I looked at my shoes, knowing he had a point. This could be going on for days perhaps years. We all had futures and seeing that it might be flushed down the toilet made me feel worse. All we wanted was a fun new beginning in college, but somehow the past kept on repeating itself. 

"I'm sorry, I'm not helping. I'm just so-"

"Lost?" 

He confirmed, "Lost."

I helped him get up from the bench, so he could get some rest. We both had long days, perhaps his a bit longer. I helped him onto the couch since he had no way of getting upstairs. We said goodnight before my legs gave out on me. I dragged myself upstairs, letting my feet relax from the heels I had been abusing all day. I could feel the blisters forming, but I couldn't find myself to care.

There were three rooms upstairs. Mateo got one to himself. Julian and Arabella were already cozying up in theirs. So it left me with Chase. I got deja vu remembering our time at Julian's lake house. I squeezed the necklace around my neck, never taking it off since that moment.

I opened the door to find Chase's naked back to me. He must've already been asleep. I saw one of his t-shirts lied out for me on the dresser, so I put it on. I climbed underneath the dark duvet, pulling myself closer to him. He stirred around, facing me. His bright eyes shined underneath the peak of moonlight that snuck inside our room. 

"You're so beautiful." I murmured.

He smiled, "Shouldn't I be the one saying that to you?"

"Then I guess I beat you to it."

His large hand cupped my bottom bringing me closer to his body than I was before. My leg involuntarily draped across him. "You're all I need." He spoke, kissing my lips softly.

"You're all I ever wanted." He said kissing my neck. 

"..No contracts, no bullshit, you're all mine." He toppled over my body, attacking my lips hungrily.

My back arched needing more of him. I pulled off his t-shirt leaving his chest naked. He did the same. Every action I did, he repeated it. I flipped him over, so I was on top now. I watched his face change from determination to pleasure as I put him inside me. His body rocking slowly but then picking up faster and faster until we both couldn't take it anymore. He put his hand on my mouth to avoid anyone hearing us.

"Be a good girl and take it." He roughed out, licking my ear. 

I rocked my body as he used his free hand to massage my innocence, officially making me lose control. My body shook uncontrollably as I reached climax, a small grunt escaping his lips before  he pulled out of me. Releasing onto my stomach, unable to contain himself any longer. We were so out of breath, unable to form any words. 

He reached over to his t-shirt and cleaned me up. Chase slid on his boxers and pulled my naked body closer to his as we both drifted off into a long awaited sleep. I tried my best to fight the sleep, but his lullaby had drained me completely. Deep down I knew what I had to do next, but I would forget all about it and just enjoy the rest of the night.

 ***

Here ya go horny freaky fucks ;)