Chapter 7: Pancakes With a Side of Truth

I woke up once again in Chase's arms

I woke up once again in Chase's arms. I turned to see his cute sleeping face. He always slept with a slight smile on his face, and his arms always were always wrapped tightly around me. There was no denying I saw myself with this man for the rest of my life. Even though everything lately had been a little weird, we would just have to try and be better at seeing each other and staying truthful towards one another. Speaking of truthful, I had Cartia to deal with.

I thought that maybe the alcohol had made me think she was rude, but now I definitely knew. No girl would say something like that in front of someone else's girlfriend, and not be rude about it. Of course, I couldn't intervene. She was a daughter of the booster, Niccolo Adeo. I did my research earlier this morning, and he was the lead one. I knew if Chase got on his good side, so many doors would open wide for him. 

Chase stirred in his sleep, and I decided to trace my fingers on his tattoos. My hands went from the tattoo honoring his father at the top of his bicep to the tattoo of a rose on his wrist. I kissed his arm lovingly, and snuggled closer to him.

"I love when you do that." Chase muttered. 

"When I do what?"

He grabbed my hand and put it on his tattoo'd arm once again, "This."

I traced them once again, "Well.. I love waking up next to you."

"Who wouldn't." Chase smugly said.

I pushed him away from me playfully, "Moment ruined."

Chase grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into his chest, "Aw c'mon baby, you know I love youuu."

"YoU kNoW I LoVe YouUu."  I mimicked, getting out of bed. 

"That mouths going to get you in trouble." He said grabbing my waist and pulling me close.

"Maybe I like trouble."

We stared at each other passionately, knowing where this moment was going to lead towards. I jumped on Chase, wrapping my legs around his torso. I could tell I caught Chase by surprise seeming as though he was always the one to take charge.

"What's gotten in to you..?" Chase whispered, amusement evident on his face. 

 I smirked and got close to his face, "What.. you don't like it?"

"No, no! I love it, it's just different."

I grabbed a fistful of Chase's hair and pulled him into me, I crashed our lips together. He walked backwards and I pushed him onto the bed, my body straddling him. We pulled apart, catching our breath. He opened his mouth to say something, but I cut him off by placing my lips on his once again. Then moving them to his neck, my hands reached towards the hem of his shirt, but the sound of the dorm room door opening, caught me red handed.

"Get your stuff and let's go egg his damn ca-" Arabella said, her eyes widening at the proximity of Chase and I.

"Uh.." I said blushing.