Chapter Ninety-Three

A/N: hi, welcome to another episode of: so my life is a complete shit show

bonus features: and i cried about it in three different showers this week :)

so my high school graduation is this friday and im not gonna be able to go cause it's not safe where i live and im gonna have to watch all my friends online graduating without me and im really sad because this was not how things were supposed to be and my parents don't understand and fuck i think im gonna cry all over again

and on top of that, ive been super lonely lately and just need a goddamn hug but nooOo i have to be single and quarantined. i actually think im going to lose my mind and everything is just falling apart 😭😩

i really really need a win right now so do you think you guys can leave a lot of comments? idec what you write your comments always make me smile and it would be much appreciated right now 🥺

also somewhere in this chapter i marked a point where you can start the sandman theme from up there. just try it, i promise it will make the scene feel 1000% better :))

anyway, my life sucks but at least my dad didn't abandon me because i killed his parents and then decided to run away from home but then got kidnapped instead :)

————————————————————

"I forgive you."

————————————————————

When they took her blindfold off, Adelaide was in a building.

Where the building was, she had no idea. All she knew was that it was too late to run. And a sinking feeling in her chest was telling her that nothing good was about to happen tonight.

She was still handcuffed to the man. He was taking her down a dark hall with multiple doors on each side but no windows. Some sides didn't have walls and had only wooden beams holding the ceiling up, leading her believe that parts of the building were still under construction. There was a door at the end of the hall which led into a dark room. She swallowed, her feet glued to the floor.

"Давай," the man grumbled, painfully pulling her bruised wrist. (Come on.)

She stumbled through the door after him, holding back a whimper of pain. What she didn't know was that this was only the beginning of the pain she would feel tonight.

He opened the door and shoved her inside. The small room had a single light on in the back and there were several beams in this room as well. Other than that, it was dark and empty and cold. Adelaide nearly fell but her wrist held her up, even though it caused the metal to painfully dig into her skin once again.

The man reached into his jacket again and pulled out a key identical to the one he had thrown onto the train tracks. He unlocked his handcuff and then cuffed both of her hands together. Then he put the key back into his jacket with a smirk. Adelaide immediately shoved him away and tried to run back. Instead, she tripped over her feet and stumbled onto the cold floor, landing hard on her shoulder. She reflexively closed her eyes, trying to ignore the throbbing pain that followed.

The man crouched down, wrapping his large hand around her hair and pulling her up off the floor into a sitting position.

"Ah!" she shouted in pain.

Ignoring her, he grabbed her face with his massive hand, squeezing hard. She gritted her teeth, trying not to let the tears fall from her eyes. He leaned closer to her. She tried to pull away from him, but it was helpless. He put his lips right beside her ear and she could feel them against her cheek as he spoke. She shuddered, disgusted.