55. 3 simple words

daniels pov

i found us a spot to sit, i got us a sandwich and some fruits. "remember our first date" i smirk, she rolls her eyes reaching for a strawberry "remember when you kissed me on the kitchen counter and we almost got caught" i laugh "i wasn't as slick as i thought i guess but we never got caught" she nudges my shoulder, i tilt my head towards her. "what?" she places her chin on my shoulder looking up at me "i just want to admire you for a second" she whispers, i lock eyes with her. She smiles wide, "kiss me" she says, i oblige and kiss her gently. When i pull away, her cheeks were full of color which in turn made me blush. She bites into her strawberry and takes her chin from my shoulder. She looks out into the distance, her eyes on sky as always. No matter where we were, what we were doing she always found a way to look at the sky. "daniel" she says, her eyes still on the sky "hallie" i mock, "aren't you ever afraid?" i furrow my eyebrows, confused. "of course i am, things scare me all the time. like messing up while on stage, or getting hurt" she shakes her head still looking ahead "but those are bad things, everyone is afraid of that" she looks at me, she was serious, a face i never seen on her goofy little face "have you ever been afraid of good things?" i take in a deep breath, i didn't understand what she meant or what she was talking about "no, i guess i haven't. have you?" she looks down at her hands, she was fiddling with blanket underneath us, she was clearly nervous and i didn't want to push her. "i think i am" i move closer to her, "what are you afraid of" she stay quiet, so i take her hand away from the blanket "hallie, you can tell me anything" she meets my gaze finally, "i'm afraid of loving you" she says, i swallow hard. "it's not like i hate you, it's just i'm afraid of the feeling of letting my guard down for someone when there's no telling how long they would be in my life" i stare into her sad grey eyes, i knew where this was coming from. Her mother was sadly the root of all her insecurities "that's the best thing about love hals, when you love at full force you feel so much. and as for me" i pull her closer to me "i want to be with you for the rest of my life hallie" her sad face turn into a smile "daniel" i brush her hair out of her face "i love you" she says, i felt a sudden rush of emotions "i love you" i repeat, the words so small and so simple felt so amazing, so right, and it felt good to say it whilst meaning it with every bone in my body.

her eyes begun to tear up and i quickly wiped them away "don't cry now baby" my voice was quiet but she could still hear me. "it was relieving to finally say those words to you, i've been afraid this whole time because i knew i loved you but i didn't want to say it and scare you away" i shake my head "there's nothing you could do to scare me away" she kisses me and rests her head in the crook of my neck. i rub her back and hold her close and tight like i never wanted to let go.

Hallie moves her head to my neck kissing it slowly, she took breathes between each kiss giving me goosebumps. She met eyes and kissed my neck a few more times, then my lips. "Daniel" she whispers, something in her voice sent a jolt of excitement through my body. Her voice so quiet yet so seductive, she grabs my chin pulling me in. She kissed me with full force, pushing me back on the ground. she hovered over me as we made up, her one hand scruffed up my shirt as the other hand rested behind my head. My hands loop around her waist pulling her legs over me, she laid across me and i could feel my member grow. She smirked making it known she felt it, i squeeze her butt and she giggles into my lips. "i'm so glad this area is private" i mumble, she nods and moves her head signaling for me to kiss her neck.

I quickly changed our positions laying her down on the picnic blanket, a almost devilish grin spreads across her face making me crave her even more. i take my hands through hers before placing them above her head, i tease her a little before kissing her again. She moans quietly in my ear, she takes her hand out of mine and grabs my hair tugging on it. "fuckk" i mutter, she smiles at me before pulling me down on her. she held me in her arms and we just laid there for what felt short but it wasn't.

before i knew it the sun was setting, "you know i had so much more planned for today and we ended up here all day" she shrugs " i enjoyed making out with you though" i laugh and she blushes, "let's go get some dinner" i stand up collecting our basket and then her hand. she stands and grabs the blanket before we both walk to the car. "i'm kind of feeling panda express" she says, "really? i was thinking something fancy" she shakes her head, "i'd rather sit in the car with you and eating orange chicken then sitting in a fancy restaurant and not being able to kiss your face" I couldn't help the blush that lite up my cheeks, "i like that too" She grabs my hand and begins to skip to the car, i follow her skips and she begins laugh, i felt a wavy consciousness. I really loved this girl, after was forgotten in that split second, it was only her, she was all i knew. She was my everything, nothing else matters. i stop us and pull her into me kissing her softly "i'm so in love with you" i say, she pulls away looking me in my eyes "i'm in love with you" she whispers before kissing me once again.

"come on, i'm hungry" she smiles, i followed behind her still holding her hand. I open her door as i always do, she sits down and close the door walking back to my side. when u get into the car she was sitting close to me, she reached her hand over and grabbed my cheeks. "i want another kiss" she pouts, i lean forward kissing lightly over and over. Once again i'm lost in her, it was so easy to slip into her grasp. I felt like a good brain wash, i wouldn't want anything other than her. "dani" she whispers, i look into her eyes, the grey was almost a blue, the bluest i've ever seen her grey eyes. "i want you" the tension between us was thick, i swallow hard "i want you" she reaches over me kissing me hungrily "please" she whispers, her voice was full of desire, and desperation. "get in the back seat" i say, my voice was husk, her eyes widen and before i knew it she was in the back seat.

🌻

fair warning the next chapter is kind of sexual and you do not have to read it if you're not comfortable reading it. but idk i thought i could spice up this book and i know y'all will enjoy it you little nasties!👀