15.you

Daniels POV

We all cramped into the van, Anna decided to sit in the way back and since there wasn't enough seats Hallie sat on her lap and I sat next to my sister. Hallie turns her body and sets her legs on top of my lap. She leaned her head on Anna's shoulder and went onto her phone. The drive to the beach was really long and hot. We sang along to the songs and sometimes goofed off. Hallie would glance at me here and there but I know I was looking at her most of the time. I couldn't help myself, she's so beautiful.

I looked out the window and watched the trees and cars fly by. After a few seconds, I turn my head toward the front if the van. I felt someone's eyes on me. I casually turn towards Hallie and Anna pretending like my eyes were just wandering. I meet her grey eyes, they danced as the smile on her face grew. She winked and looked back down to her phone. Anna was asleep so she hadn't witnesses any if this. I felt my stomach do flips. My phone vibrates and I pick it up, I smile and glance at Hallie before opening the message.

Hallie🌻

hey cutie, whatcha lookin' at?

hey gorgeous, i was looking at the most beautiful girl in the world.

As soon as I send it I look up at her, we lock eyes my cheeks begin to heat up and I noticed the shade of deep red grow on her cheeks. She typed on the keyboard without breaking our gaze. My phone vibrates in my hand, I didn't want to break our gaze but I wanted to know what she said.

Hallie🌻

and who might that be?

you.

We lock eyes once again, wow Daniel YOU GOT SOME BALLS KID (lol jack).

Hallie's POV.

Dani🍉

hey cutie, whatcha lookin' at?

I shocked myself what I sent, I've never been so straight forward like that. He replied faster then I expected. My confidence takes over after I read his text.

hey gorgeous, i was looking at the most beautiful girl in the world.

We locked eyes and I knew exactly what I needed to say, I didn't want break our gaze but I'm a pro at texting.. well sometimes lol.

and who might that be?

He looks at the text then sent another. I glance at it and my heart felt like it was about to rip out of my chest.

you.

Me? We stare into each other's eyes, I wanted so badly to touch him. The most we've touched was when we hugged. It felt like it was the two of us. "YAY!" Zach screams. I jump launching my phone up into the air. It lands on the floor in front of Daniel and I. We both reach for it and clunk heads. "ow" we both say. "what happened" I glare at Zach. "why did you yell?" He chuckles "because we're here" I roll my eyes, Daniel hands me my phone and the light touch of our hands felt like a shock of electricity throughout my body. "You scared me" Zach rolls his eyes now. "you're dramatic". My eyes widen. Anna giggles which makes me jump again. "Zach you better watch out, she'll fight you" he smirked. "bet" I was ready to jump at him but Jonah interrupted us "Will you guys stop acting like children and get out of the van" everyone does as Jonah says but as soon as everyone was out I took my chance and jumped onto Zach.