52. facetime

Daniels been gone for a month now, I feel so empty without him. But I'm spending everyday with my day, it's been great and I even started online college, everything seemed to be going soothin besides the fact I was missing Daniel like crazy. We talked every day but even that wasn't good enough, I wanted to be in his arms so badly. But like my dad would tell me, distance makes the heart grow fonder.

I quickly became insecure, I never spoke up about it but I felt as though, any second another girl could trick him into something. My insecurities were getting the best of me, my last boyfriend cheated on me. When I asked him why, he told me because I never let him "hit it" which made me disgusted, I hate that he made me feel like just an object. I promised myself for years I wouldn't lose it until I know I'll be with them for the rest of my life or unless I believe they deserve it. It's such a vulnerable state, nothing is more vulnerable for a girl. I can promise you that, because honestly, it's no fun for us. It hurts, and we bleed, and if he isn't gentle then it'll cause more pain. My first boyfriend did nothing but like fun at the fact I was a virgin, even though we were just 15 and 16. He was older than I was, plus i don't know why he wanted to take mine so bad when I was only 15. even now, I feel like I'm still too young, it scares me that Daniel could do the same thing but i know or atleast I hope he doesn't.

Daniels pov

She slurs on her words as she continues to flirt with me, she puts her hand on my shoulder and I shake it off "i already told you I have a girlfriend" she presses her finger to her lips "she doesn't have to know" I roll my eyes, and turn around to leave. She grabs my arm and I yanking away, I leave the club walking back to our hotel. I call her, her beautiful face lights up my screen "hi baby" she smiles "hi dani" I step into my hotel "how's everything going? how's your dad?" she glances over "good, he's doing great" I hear him clear his throat "im on top of the world!" he jokes, I laugh and hallie smiles "that's great!" the elevator door opens, a girl smiles at me as I walk past "baby i miss you" she sighs "i miss you too" I stare at her face, and swipe my room key opening the door. "where are you coming from?" I plop down on my bed "the guys and I went to a club down the street and I left because a girl kept trying to flirt with me and it was getting annoying" she stays quiet "did you tell her" I cut her off "the very first thing I said was that I was uninterested and I had a beautiful girlfriend at home" she smiles, "good boy" I laugh and stick my tongue out and her eyes widen and she giggles "stop!" I smirk and wink at her, her cheeks turn red and I can't help but smile at her. She's so cute and innocent it makes me fall for her even more, she stands up and walks up the stairs "i wanna show you something" she said, I rest my arm under my head. "i got new leggings" she flips the camera, spinning around. "they look good on you" I say, she smiles "oh! and this" she lift up her hoodie, well my hoodie, her shirt goes up too and she quickly pulls it down "whoops" she pulls the shirt down showing me. I smile "did you get that from hot topic?" she smiles wide flipping the camera back to her "yeah, I felt all giddy buying it. like I don't know it felt good" she looks down, blushing. "you know you didn't have to buy that, I could have given you one" she shakes her head "i wanted to buy it. it's like im quietly supporting you." I smile "you're so cute" she bites her lip "okay stop you keep making me blush" I laugh, "im just telling you how it is" she lays down in her bed and sighs "i miss you" she says, I half smile "i miss you too" I stare at her, she was searching my face, "how's online school?" she smiles "great honestly, I still have time to be with my dad and have freetime. I love it, how's tour?" she always asked me, "it's amazing, you know a limelight asked me about you today" she raises her eyebrow "is that why I'm tagged in so many videos?" we laugh, "probably, she asked me if anything wad going on between us, I told her that i thought you were amazing and that was it. I guess someone "close" to us told a drama account. I don't know but i dont care, it's our relationship and no one else's." She nods "period" I laugh, "who do you think exposed us?" I joke, she sighs "Haley did, I know she did. I knew she knew something was up, it just sucks she did it" i frown a little, "your own cousin huh?" she shakes her head rolling onto her stomach "she got my mother's genes I guess" i let out a loud laugh, and she begins laughing. "HAL!" Sam yells, she stops laughing and looks at her door, "dinners here" she nods, "hey daniel" he says coming into frame "hey sam" he waves before running back downstairs, "can you call after?" I ask, she nods "of course I can" I smile and she blows me a kiss "I'll call you in a bit okay?" I catch her kiss and she smiles, "okay baby" she blushes and ends the call, I tossed the phone on the bed next to me. She makes me incredibly happy, sometimes I wish I wasn't famous and I wasn't traveling around the world. Just so I could be with her, be able to hold her, show her the world. But with love, there comes sacrifices.

I open my phone and open a new notes, I began to type words, a song, for her, to show her how much she means to me..but I can't show her yet, im afraid it might be too much to handle. the word "love" is a scary thing because if only one person falls there's no one too catch them. and they just keep falling, but sometimes you fall so deep you can't get out but that's a good thing when it's equal..right?

🌻

sorry it's been so long literally im almost done with school and once I am. I will finish this book and my other one then hopefully start more. this is just something I do for fun. I try my best but sometimes it's hard when you're not in the greatest of a headspace. anyways I love you guys, don't forget to follow and vote!! it means a lott thank you for all the support:)