2.stalker

Daniels POV.

I scroll though Instagram with Zach hovering over my shoulder. I refresh the page and see that my sister posted. It takes the photo a few seconds to load. "Woah. Who's that" Zach breathes out. I stare at the girl in the photo, I knew who she was i just never seen her in person before "its my sisters best friend" Zach opens his phone and types in her user. I glance out of the side of my eye and see him press the follow button. She was really beautiful, I wanted to follow her but she's my sisters friend. That I've never even met yet. Maybe when I finally meet her I can. I like the photo and clicked on her @ I begin stalking her page. She was so beautiful.

Zach's POV.

I clicked follow and within seconds she's following back, so I decided to slid into her dms

hallieray

hi im zach :)

hola zach, im hallie😂

sorry is this creepy that I'm texting you?

no lol, I know who you are so not really

you know who I am?

yes you're @imzachherron 😂

ah a sense of humor, love it

are you flirting cause I can't tell..

haha ya I was, wow im bad at this

at least you know :))

ouch

haha sorry young child

im not young!

yes you are, you're younger then me therefore you're young

Oh I am, how old are you. Wait how do you know my age?

I'm almost 17 and your bio 😂

oh yea.. So! I'm 16 too that isn't a big difference.

Lordy lord child.

okay fine I'll stop being weird.

Really? I thought it would never stop !

Ouch

Its sarcasm child

Lol I know and someone's stalking your page...

I glance at Daniel who clicks on random photos on her account examining each then moving onto another.

You?

No my friend actually 😂

Who

My friend Daniel

Lol Daniel Seavey?

Yea you know who that is

Wow you really are a child

How?

My best friend is his little sister kid.

Ohhhh Yea I forgot

Mhmm bye bye zachie

Ooo nicknames? Already bye sugar
👀hallieray

Hallie's POV.

Anna watched over my shoulder as I texted Zach, she glared at me when she sees him say that her brother was stalking my page. "maybe moms intentions are right" I laugh "or your brothers just looking out for you" she furrows her eyebrows "looking out for me? We've been friends for years" I giggle "that sounded better in my head" she nods and laughs. "Someone's trying to avoid the topiiiic" she holds out the 'i' I roll my eyes "totally" she puts her arms up above her head "you're doing reverse psychology " I laugh "its called being sarcastic Anna" she squints her eyes crossing her arms over her chest "mhmmm" she taps her chin with her index finger, I roll my eyes pushing her down onto my bed. "You're so extra!" I whine. Her eyes widen "YOU'RE DOING IT AGAIN! " I slap myself "Anna your confusing me, and making my head hurt" I complain.

Anna snores quietly next to me, I couldn't fall asleep. For some reason my mind kept wondering to Daniel. Why was he stalking my page? Does Keri think we'd actually like one another? Its crazy to think I still haven't met the kid. Trust me I've seen a lot of him when it came to TV, YouTube, the Seaveys and of course Instagram. He's a very good looking guy, and the way his family talks about him makes him seem sweet and selfless, and of course very talented when it comes to singing and playing instruments. I want to meet him, I feel like when we finally do meet it'll be awkward, especially because he's sort of famous. 

I reach for my phone on my nightstand hoping to get lost in Instagram explorer page. I scroll threw the videos, lots were diys. I couldn't help but laugh at some since they were completely useless. I clicked off then looked threw some pictures. I clicked on a picture that was of Anna and I she posted earlier, it was a fan account. I liked the photo and continued on. Then one of Daniels post came up I roll my eyes and close out of Instagram. That was no help, I clicked open Snapchat watching stories of the people I have on snap. I don 't have many that I added back but I watch the ones I have. I get bored quickly and close out of that.

I open YouTube and watch a bunch of videos, the sun shines threw my bedroom window and I groan. No sleep again yay! I try my best to fall asleep. I keep my eyes closed hoping sleep will take me into the darkness but it doesn't, this jet leg is killing me. Around 8 I decide to pull myself out of bed and getting into the shower. The hot water relaxed my muscle and I finally became drowsy. Stay up hallie. I step out into my steamy bathroom. It was so hot that I felt myself getting dizzy, I quickly opened my bathroom door relieving myself. Anna was still asleep on my bed. I picked out my clothes for the day, a pair of black Nike sweats and a white Nike sweatshirt. I brush though my long brown hair, then I blow dry it. After my hair was semi dry I braided it and fell backwards onto my bed. I was glad Anna was still asleep because I was tired but then I spoke to soon. "Good morning hal" she chirps. I sigh "good morning" she sits up "you okay?" I cover my face with my hand "no I didn't sleep" she gets out of my bed "then go back to sleep" I shake my head "no we have plans today, not gonna ditch on ya" I remove my hand I look up Anna who hovered above my "you sure? I'm fine you can always take a raincheck" I shake my head "no its fine anna, now go get ready" she smiles and goes into the bathroom. I closed my eyes for a few minutes not completely falling asleep.

🌻