7.yo girl

The morning light shines through the window, I groan and roll over into Anna. She slept silently in a ball. I feel my eyes getting heavy and getting pulled back into slumber.

Anna's POV. (Whattt? Are you shook? No. Me neither)

I open my eyes and reach for my phone automatically. Hallie was still asleep next to me, last night I was up when her and Daniel left and when they came back. I wanted to see the way they would act together without actually anyone around. From what I heard they seemed very comfortable. When they went upstairs to sleep they called one another their nicknames, which surprised me they just met and already using nicknames.

I'm with my mom on this one though, although Hallie hates it when I do. I can already see they're compatible for one another. My mom and I talked earlier both deciding on letting them find each other, we can't push it. Plus its like that one song "MY BEST FRIENDS BROTHER IS THE ONE FOR ME" haha but Hallie had to realize that and Dani has to realize that his sister best friend is the one for him.

Hallie stirs and I look away opening my phone. Hallie stretches next to me "good morning" she mumbles. "Good morning!" I chirp. She stand up and walks into the bathroom. I got up from bed and walked down stairs. Daniel sat at the counter eating a bowl of cereal "morning!" He jumps a little "morning" I chuckle and grab Two bowls from the cabinet filling them both up with cereal pouring milk into each. Hallie walks down the stairs and throws her hair into a loose bun. I toss her a spoon and she sits next to me "morning Daniel" she says he smiles up at her "morning hal".

We finish breakfast in silence. Daniel kept glancing at Hallie, I wondered what he was thinking about. Hallie opened her phone when she was finished and opened her messages. She rolls her eyes and I look over her shoulder.

Hallie's POV.

I open my messages I see Zach texted me. He just won't stop, yea he's cute but he's younger then me. If a guy isn't older then me its a no go, I don't want to be older then my mans. Even if he's cute and talented.

Zachie 🌵

Good morning sunshine :)

Good morning Zach 👼

What are you up to today?

Chillin w/ Anna and maybe Daniel

Daniel? oH i SeE

wHaT dO yOu sEe?

oH nOtHiNg

i HaTe yOu

oUcH

CaN wE sToP tExtIng lIkE tHiS

Yea lol its just fun 😂

I'll text you later kid👋

Okay but stop calling me kid!

I look up at Anna who's been watching me "keep calling him kid, he gets so mad about and it's funny" I giggle "I mean he is! Yea he's almost 17 blah blah blah he's still a child" Daniel chuckles "who are you guys talking about?" I look up at him "Zach" he furrows his eyebrows "like Zach Zach?" I nod "like Zachary Dean Herron" Anna and I chuckle. Daniel smiles and shakes his head "he is a kid". I smile faintly at him, Anna nudges me and whispers "you're starring" I freeze and look away, I didn't even realize I was starring in the first place. I don't know if he heard us or if he just thought of something else, or if already knew I was starring. When he looks up his ocean blue eyes danced around in the sunlight and his lips curved up into a perfect smile. The smile that shows his imperfectly perfect tooth gap. My face was probably the color of tomato, my stomach flopped and flipped. What is going on.