11.moving

Daniel left last week, its been the slowest week. Its the last week til spring break and its only Wednesday. Anna and I are gonna go to L.A next week to celebrate our birthdays, Anna's was a few weeks ago and mine is in the middle of April but we will spend it there during spring break because we have nothing else to do and I've never been anywhere besides Hawaii and Italy, I've traveled outside of the US (ik Hawaii is in the US I mean not over seas).

"Ms. Angelo" I look up at Mr. K and nod. "Please pay attention, you have to remember this stuff because you'll have a test after spring break" a few people chuckle and nod and rest my head on my hand. He turns back to the board and continues talking to blah blah blah. The bell rang signaling for us to leave. I stand up and follow everyone out the door. Dalton walks besides me but I don't talk "hey hal, what wrong" I shrug and step into our third hour. Today im in one of those moods where you just want to be in bed and not being social. "You don't know?" I shake my head "I'm just not in the mood, for like anything" he chuckles "elaborate" I bit the inside of my cheek "life" he chuckles again "you're not in the mood for life?" I nod "that's exactly right" he chuckles as the bell rings once again, I turn my attention to Mrs. Walker.

Now I'm no nerd but physics, chemistry, biology just science in general is my favorite subject. And Mrs. Walker is possibly the coolest teacher in this entire school. "Good morning humans, please read over the objective and we'll get going in a few" she glances throughout the room checking attendance. "Is kyle here?" If on cue the door opens "sorry Mrs. Walker" she smiles and shake her head "its alright kyle" he walks to his table and sits down. She isn't just my favorite teacher because she doesn't mark you tardy if you're a few minutes late but she's so down to earth and mellow.  Lot of people don't like mellow people but she's so laid back that you can carry on a conversation with her and its never boring.

"Okay I know its two days til spring break, so these next three days won't be hard. Just listen that's all you gotta do" Mrs. Walker smiles at everyone and everyone smiles back. No one wants to learn anything new so we all do as told and listen. The class somehow went by so fast, which was fine with me because its lunch time for ya girl.

Anna sat in her usual spot and she had another girl sitting in my spot. I didn't know who it was but as I approached I realized who it was. "Hey Hallie!" Anna says. I smile and sit on the opposite side of Anna. "Hey Anna" the girl leans over "hi Hallie" she says, I send her a fake smile "hi" I'm not fake promise. Its jus sometimes there's some people you have to pretend to like, for your friends sake. Anna gets lost in a conversation with her.

I see the familiar dirty blonde walk into the lunch room. What is he doing in her? He doesn't have this lunch. He scans the lunch room and his eyes land on me he smiles and walks over. "Hal" he sits down catching Anna's and Ambers attention. "Hey Dalton, what are you doing here?" He shrugs and waves to Anna "hey Anna, whose this?" Amber waved as a blush fell onto her lips "I'm amber" he smiles "Dalton" he tuns back to me "I ditched, I hate geometry" I nod and take a bit of my sub.

"You still in "that" mood" he threw up quotation marks for that. I shake my head "yep, I told you that and hour ago" he chuckles "well you know girls always having moods swings, you never know" damn he was right. "Dalton shut up" I joke he grins and winks. I look up and see a teacher look around the lunchroom "Dalton is that your Geo teacher?" He turns around and quickly turns back "fuck." I giggle "run, now" he did as told and was gone. Anna and amber giggle "are you guys dating?" I sigh I face palm "no amber no we aren't" she furrows her eyebrows "was that sarcasm" I shake my head "no I'm serious I'm just annoyed with everyone thinking I'm dating every guy I talk too" I snapped and I shouldn't have. Anna puts her hand on my shoulder "you okay hal?" I gulp "I'm sorry Amber, I wasn't trying to be a bitch I'm just not in a good mood. I'll see you guys later" I quickly stood up and walked out of the lunchroom.

I sit on the front stump of the building. I just sat to think, think about life. I hear someone clear their throat behind me. I stand up "I'm sorry" she smiles "its alright Hallie, you okay?" I decide rather or not I should tell Mrs. walker the truth or not. "Its okay to not be okay" she whispers. I nod "im just not feeling today, it isn't my best" she nods and gestures for me to come in. She takes me to the office. I feel my stomach drop, don't get me in trouble. But she takes me to the nurse "hey can she lay down? She isn't feeling well" the nurse smiles and takes me to lay down. Mrs. Walker makes up some lie about how I didn't get sleep last night and I was having a headache. I smile and close my eyes.

I'm waken again and stare into Anna's eyes, I jump a little "come on, schools over" I stand up grabbing my book bag and slowly walking out of the school. "Were you in there all day?" I nod "yea after I left lunch I went outside and Mrs. Walker found me and took me there" Anna smiles and gets into her car and I follow. The ride was short and quiet. When Anna parked into her driveway she doesn't get out, I knew something was wrong. "Anna?" She faintly smiles at me and clears her throat "Hallie, you know I love you right?" I nod my head and feel my stomach drop, tears begin to slowly fall down her cheeks "Anna are you okay?" She gulped and looked me in the eyes "yea but no, Hallie we're moving" I feel my breath hitch. "To?" barely audible. She looks down and wipes the tears off her face "California" I wanted to cry, I wanted to let the tears fall but they wouldn't budge. "When?" She bit her lip "when we go to LA for spring break" my mind jumbles with thoughts and nothing fell from my lips. My brain felt cloudy. "I'm sorry" she whispers. I shake my head and swallow the lump in my throat "it isn't your fault I get it, its fine. Plus schools almost over" she takes my hand "I know but Charlotte already left and now its me, leaving you here alone in this small town" I smile "I have Sam, and my dad. Dalton, I'm fine Anna" she smiles lightly "okay" I get out of her car and swing my book bag over my shoulder. "I'll be over for dinner" I say before disappearing into my house.

It sucks to think I'll be alone, I'll spend the rest of senior year alone. Senior year suppose to be the best but I'll be all by myself. I lay on my bed starring at the ceiling and my phone dings besides me.

Dani 🍉
you guys are gonna stay at the house with us, I don't know if Anna told you but yea :)

Hal🌻
she told me daniel but thanks for clarifying :))

Dani🍉
oh, now its awkward..

Hal🌻
well quit making it awkward then

Dani🍉
watermelons are good🍉❤

Hal🌻
so are pineapples🍍❤

Dani🍉
eh, watermelons better

Hal🌻
i guess💁

Dani🍉
roooodeeee

Hal🌻
gotta blast, your moms making lasagna! 😍

Dani🍉
😖awe! luckky :(

Hal🌻
ikrr

Dani🍉
:( bye hal

Hal🌻
Bbfn Dani !
Read @4:34pm

🌻