10.dalton

"He's a cool dude, but he doesn't like me" i tilt my head at Dalton "what do you mean?" He chuckles "he was starring at me, not with a smile but a blank face" I shrug "well trust me he isn't that bad of guy, he's possibly the sweetest guy I've ever met" Dalton nods and leans closer "are you guys a thing?" I giggle and cover the blush on my face "no I met him 3 days ago" Dalton's face scrunched "but you're his little sister best friend right?" I nod and lean closer "I'll tell you later" he nods we continue with class. The rest of the day flew by mostly because there was only two hours left. Anna had practice so I was walking.

"Hey need a ride? Maybe you can tell me on the way" I tilt my head "hhm I don't know, you could be some serial killer" he chuckled "I promise I'm not" i just shake my head and climb into his truck. "So where do you live?" I pointed to my street "right down there" he laughs "alrighty" he pulls into my driveway before I open the door he stops me "so tell me, about Daniel" I'm slightly confused as to why he was so interested in Daniel "um, well the reason we've never met before was because he's always in California" Dalton nodded "how long have you Anna been friends?"

"3 years" Dalton furrowed his eyebrows "3 years and he never met you? That's crazy" I giggle "yea I know, its just that Daniel, Daniel is famous" I was being sarcastic even though I wasn't kidding. "I'm serious sorry my sarcasm must of thrown you off" he tilted his head "hes famous?" I chuckle I hold down on my home screen for siri "siri who is Daniel Seavey" an article of Daniel pops up and I hand him my phone "woah, he's a singer and in a band" I chuckle "yea" he hands me back my phone "well your mans famous" I raise my eyebrow "my mans? Who's my mans?" Dalton chuckled "I'm kidding I'm picking on you with Daniel" I laugh "but why?" He sighed "you're oblivious" I was taken aback but when he turned to me with a smile I relaxed "that kid was getting so jealous when I came up with you" now it was my turn to furrow my eyebrows "jealous? I barely know him" Dalton shrugged "well he was, even when he shook my hand he grabbed onto my hand tightly" I noticed that but I didn't say anything. Was Daniel actually jealous? Its not like we're dating. We aren't even talking were just friends, I just met him.

I glance out the rear view mirror and see Mrs. Seavey slow to a stop in front of my house. I glance at Dalton "excuse me" I say he chuckles and steps out with me. Mrs. Seavey walks up to me with a grin "Hallie! Hey sweetheart your dad told me to tell you that you needed to pick up your brother from soccer practice" I nod and hug her. Dalton stands behind his truck "hello, I'm Dalton" Mrs. Seavey smirks at me them takes his hand "I'm Keri, or you can call me Mrs. Seavey" Dalton smiles "Mrs. Seavey its nice to meet you" they share glances, what's going on?

Dalton decided to take me to pick up my brother so we waited on the sideline as they finished up practice "so which ones your brother?" I pointed to number 14, he was running with the ball and his brown hair flew behind him as he dashed to kick the ball into the goal "wow, he's good. How old is he is? " I laugh "he's 14" Dalton nods finally getting the point of number 14. Sam slung his bag over his shoulder walking towards us, he furrowed his eyebrows but replaced it with a smirk and a wink. "So who's this hal?" Dalton stuck his hand out "I'm dalton" Sam took his hand "Sam, are you fucking my sister?" I hit his shoulder "Sam Tyler Angelo, don't use that language and no he's not" Dalton chuckled "no man, your sister has class. Plus I just met her" Sam shrugged and smiled at me "ha, that's for making fun of me with Carley" I roll my eyes "get in the car Sam" he stuck his tongue out "its a truck" he mumbled. I hit him in the back of his head lightly. He rolls his eyes hoping into the back seat.

Dalton and Sam talked soccer and his truck, I sat back listening to their conversation and tuning back and forth into the radio. My phone vibrated in between my legs, I picked it up to see Anna's name.

anna

You home yet girl? We was suppose to hang :(

Sorry I had to pick up Sam I'm coming up the block rn

Okay I'll meet you at your house.

Dalton pulled up to my house and steps out with my brother and I. Anna smirks at me and Sam fist bumps Dalton. Sam ran into the house to change and take a shower. "hi I'm Anna" Dalton smiled and took Anna's hand "ah Anna, hi I'm Dalton" she smiled widely at him then winked at me. I hear the Seavey door open besides us, I look up and see a smirking Tyler and Daniel. Tyler skipped over as Anna and Dalton talked about something I really wasn't paying attention. Tylers face doesn't change. "Hallie!" He wraps his arm over my shoulder "Tyler I swear-" Tyler nods and took his hand out "hi I'm Tyler, and this is my little sister and I protec her" I face palm. "Hi I'm Dalton and she never said she had an older brother" Daniel chuckles and so does Anna "because he's no-" Tyler interrupts me again "oh really, wow Hallie I'm disappointed" I roll my eyes "Tyler you're n-" Tyler shook his head "well Dalton it was nice meeting you, now its time for me to take Hallie here to daycare" Daniel erupted into laughter, and Dalton turned to Daniel and laughs "okay Tyler, leave Hallie alone" Daniel says through laughter. "Tyler is my older brother not Hallie's" Anna says and Daniel nods "we're all siblings, Tyler's the oldest" Tyler shook his head "that doesn't mean Hallie isn't family" he ruffled my hair "she's my little sister" I roll my eyes and everyone laughs. "I should get going nice meeting you all" Dalton waves and everyone waves back as he pulls away.

"Why do you have to embarrass me like that!" Tyler smiles and kisses my cheek "its my duty" I stare at him, and Daniel giggles "haha duty" I look at him and giggle with Daniel, Tyler and Anna roll their eyes.

🌻