13. morning!

When I woke up it was still early in the morning, I groan realizing I'm still on my school schedule. 8:02am really? I change into a simple white hoodie crop top and black leggings. I grab my phone and slip into my black socks. I skip down stairs when I hear the low hum of a guitar. Daniel sat on the patio with the guitar on his lap, he was only wearing a pair of sweats. He bobbed his head and sang lowly with the melody of the guitar. I slowly stepped onto the cold hard wood floor, slowly making myself towards Daniel. I knocked lightly on the door, he jumps but smiles brightly at me "good morning sleeping beauty" I step onto the warm concrete "good morning Daniel" I sit in the chair beside him. "So watcha singing?" He shrugs and looks at his guitar examining it "I was trying to write another song."

"Can I see what you've gotten so far?" He hands me the sheet of paper next to him. I read the lyrics in my head, another love song. I smile at him "how do make so many love songs? Are you in love?" I cooed. He rolled his eyes "I'm deeply in love with music" I smile "that was cute Daniel" he chuckles and pretends to push his imaginary hair behind him "I'm always cute" yes you are. "Don't flatter yourself to much child" he raises his eyebrow at me "I am no child, your 17 young lady" i smirk "oh whale" he laughs and strums the guitar. I look out to the yard, it was huge and the view was amazing. My jaw drops at the view "its beautiful isn't it?" He chuckles.

"Its gorgeous, I wish I would wake up every morning to see this" I turn to him and our eyes lock "me too" for some reason I blush. He looks away and back to the guitar. I smelt the heavenly smell of coffee. Then see the broad figure of Jonah. He smiles at us and steps out "hi Hallie, I'm Jonah" I nod "I know" he smiles again and sits down next to me. "Do you like coffee?" I nod "love" I say he puts his hand on shoulder with a grin "we are gonna be great friends" I chuckle and he hands me his cup, I take a sip and hand it back. I take a few seconds to look at his bare chest, he was very muscular and tan. He had very broad shoulders, like his collar bones were sharp like his jawline.

The silence that grew between the three of us wasn't awkward at all, it was comfortable for some reason. I've met Jonah and Zach and so far they're both sweet and down to earth guys. I'm glad the "fame" hasn't gotten to any of them. Someone slips into the space next to me and I turn to Zach. "Hey babe" I roll my eyes and before I could say anything Jonah reaches over and pats his knees "Zach, you might as well stop. She don't like you" I giggle and Zach shrugs "I know but it doesn't mean I can't flirt" I shake my head "you're a go getter huh?" He nods and smirks "yes I am" Daniel chuckles "Zach don't embarrass yourself" he chuckles "listen guys, Hallie's pretty and I'm not scared to tell her that. Hallie I think you're beautiful" I blush and side hug Zach "thank you Zach" he smiles widely "see that's how you get the ladies" we all laugh and we grow silent again.

"HELLO EARTHLINGS! " I jump up off of the seat and fall on my butt "oh geez I'm sorry, wow first impressions haha let's start over, lemme help you up" I look up and meet Corbyns Earth like  eyes and his big hand. I giggle and take his hand and he pulls me up. Daniel Jonah and Zach were laughing. Corbyn bends down doing a bow "I'm Corbyn Besson and Im Sorry for making you fall on your gluteus maximus" I giggle and bow "I'm Hallie Angelo and it's fine my booty is fine" he grins widely then hugs me "my girlfriend wants to meet you" I chuckle and hug him back "well I want to meet her too" he jumps and skips into the house "GOOD! IM GOING TO CALL HER!" I laugh at his obnoxiousness "he probably just woke up jack and Anna" Daniel giggles.

I step into the house and see jack, he had his eyes closed and was stretching. He was of course shirtless, Corbyn was the only one wearing a shirt. "Oh geez hi" jack laughs. "Hi" I stand there awkwardly. He walks over to me with a grin and engulfs me into a hug "its nice to meet you Hallie" his arms squeezed me, he was a good hugger. "Its nice to meet you to jack" we pull away and he smiles. Corbyn stumbled down then stairs and stops by us handing me his phone. Jack hits him "thanks for waking me up" Corbyn holds his arm but smiles and makes a kissy face "no problem baby" I laugh and hear a laugh on the phone, I put it to my ear "hello?" "Hallie! Hi this is Christina or beautychickee hi!" I laugh "hi Christina its nice to meet you I guess? Or talk on the phone" she chuckles. "Give Corbyn your number so he send it to me" "will do" "bye Hallie!" "Bye Christina" she hangs up and I hand Corbyn back his phone as jack continues to mess with him.

Jack directs me to Anna's room I knock on the door and she opens it with a smile "hal, help me!" My eyes widen "with what?" She pulled me into her room and showed me her makeup. "It broke!" I giggle "Anna its just makeup chill" she throws her hands up "it cost me 80$" I shake my head, I never understood why girls would spend so much money on make up, especially Anna she's pretty without it.

I helped her fix her makeup, I've seen so many diys that I already knew how to, she watched me intently. When I was finally done I waited until she was done doing her makeup.

🌻