Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Katniss's POV

I wake up and stretch. Suddenly my hand flies up to my mouth. Uh oh. I don't have time to make it to the bathroom so I just turn my head and puke. When I'm done I see I puked on a sleeping Peeta. He stirs for a moment then sees barf all over him. He screams high pitched like a little girl and falls off the bed. I laugh my head off.

"Katniss! You got your baby juice all over me!" He screams. I laugh, "Baby...juice!" Tears form in the corner in my eyes from laughing so hard. He stands up and smirks, "iI you think it's so funny then come and give me a hug." My eyes widen and I get up and run. Sadly, he catches me and the smell goes into my nose. The stench reeks so bad that I throw up even more on him. I bend over and hold my stomach.

"Peeta, you can't do that! I'm pregnant so my senses are fragile." I screech. "I'm..I'm going to go take a shower." He says of disgust then scurries up stairs. I didn't get any on me so I just change my clothes to a white sundress and put my hair in a ponytail. I fan myself. Ugh! I'm so hot. Freaking heat flashes, I swear. Or it is maybe because it's June. Peeta comes down and doesn't see me.

I run and jump on his back. "I'm hungry." I whine. "Well that's a shame." He smirks. Wow, just smirking all day isn't he? I plant a kiss on the side of his neck. "Please." I sigh, dragging out. He laughs, "Alright, Alright." He gives in.

I get off his back and sit on the kitchen stool. I pick a grape from the fruit basket then pop it in my mouth. "I want oatmeal with strawberries, blueberries, and bananas." I request. He nods and gives me my breakfast. I thank him then eat the delicious food.

I put my bowl in the sink then turn around. Peeta's talking to someone on the phone so I just sit on the couch then put on TV. I just rub my little baby bump and hum the song, The Hanging Tree. I get interrupted by Peeta as he hangs up the phone then grabs his jacket. "Babe-" I start as he kisses my head. "I'm sorry Kat, I have to head to the bakery. It's an emergency." He says quickly. "Bye!" He says and rushes out the door.

I get up and go to the window, watching his car drive off. "Goodbye.." I whisper. Now I'm all alone. Great. I turn off the TV then head upstairs. "What to do, what to do." I mumble to myself.

I lay on my bed and stare at my baby bump, caressing it.

I get up and smile at a thought. I dial her number and she answers,

"Hello?" She asks.

"Hey Annie. Are you working today?" I ask.

"Yeah. Why?" She says.

"Do you need any help with your hip hop class?" I say.

"Um I could use some but you're pregnant." She reminds, nervous.

"Oh don't worry about that! I'll be fine!" I say, assuring.

"Oh okay." She gives in.

"I'll be there soon." I tell her then hang up.

I put on a black skull  shirt, high waisted ripped jean shorts, black converse, put my hair in a ponytail, a black bill hat that says Swag in white cursive letters, then apply black eyeshadow, mascara, and eyeliner. I grab my iPhone then head out the door.

~At Cresta Dancing~

I walk in and see Annie teaching little ballerinas. Must be her 6 year old class. "They are in there." She says once she sees me. I nod and head in. I see it's 15 and 16 year olds. "Excuse me?" I yell. Everyone gives me their attention. "I'm your guys teacher for today, Katniss Everdeen." I announce.

A girl with long black hair raises her hand. "Yeah?" I ask. "Two questions, first of all how old are you?" She asks. "18." I answer. She raises her eyebrows then asks, "Are you pregnant?" I nod, "2 months." I add.

"You shouldn't be dancing then should you? You wouldn't want a miscarriage." She says. I've already had one, I think. I smirk, "Guess I shouldn't be doing this then." I put on Where Them Girls At By David Guetta. I do things that freak them out like gymnastics. I do a bunch of hip hop moves and they watch in awe. I end it and they clap.

"Anymore questions?"