Chapter 23

A/N: GUESS WHO UPDATED! Sorry it took me so long. Chloe was the reason I am updating because she wouldn't shut up about it. After she reads it so will probably just start yelling at me to update again. Oh well wish me luck. This chapter is dedicated to her.

Chapter 23

-Katniss's POV-

I wake up and throw up. Well that is weird. I just shrug it off, probably just a bug. "Sweetie, you okay? I heard you throwing up." Peeta asks, wrapping his arms around me. "Yeah I'm fine." I smile. Really, I'm kind of dizzy. I go to the cabinet and get some Advil. The medicine should kick in soon. I suddenly hear a beautiful voice. I follow the sound and see it leads to the music room. I lean on the door and crack it, looking in.

It's Peeta. On the couch, shirtless with sweatpants on, looking up at the ceiling, and with a guitar singing I See Fire by Ed Sheeran. I just secretly watch in awe. You can find out why girls swoon over him and why they beg at his feet for his love.

I still wonder how I was the one to get his attention out of all the girls in the crowd. I mean why me? What's so amazing about me? Nothing. I have messy brown hair, boring grey eyes, I'm stubborn and crazy. Maybe I can sing decent but still. Also I cry all the freaking time. My dad is dead, the rest of my family hates me, my child's dead, yet he stays with me.

But then again, that's why I love him. He has a great voice, he's caring, smart, handsome, strong, athletic, daring, he has adorable messy blonde hair, fair tan skin, ocean blue eyes, and a million dollar smile that makes girls melt.

Suddenly my stomach growls, sounding like an earthquake. I go upstairs and to the food. Then stuff my face with waffles, toast, eggs, sausage and cereal. Wow I never eat this much. This is extremely weird and it's freaking me out. Peeta comes and his eyes widen. "Katniss are you sure your okay?" He asks.

I shrug, "Maybe I'm just really hungry. I did miss dinner last night."

"I would schedule a doctor appointment just incase there is something up." He suggests. That would probably be best and to play it safe. I nod. "I'll call them."

I do and schedule an appointment for me tomorrow. Now that that's out of the way, I sit on the loveseat with Peeta and snuggle up to him. The question of what is up with me runs though my head. I try to ignore it but I seriously can't. What is it's some kind of disease? Or worse?

The thought makes me sick to my stomach.