Chapter 6

Chapter 6

(Katniss's POV)

I wake up and get a text.

Annie🐠: Hey girly. The crew is going to the beach you in?

Me: of course

I grab my strapless bikini. It was orange with white polka dots. It had a tie in the middle of the top of the bikini.I slip on white wedges.I put my hair in a waterfall and yet again I get a text.

Annie🐠: Apparently a guy from our grade is having a party on the beach.

Me: great.

I put on waterproof mascara and a glossy lipstick. I grab my keys and get in my car. I drive to the beach, I see balloons, lights everywhere, people dancing and music being blared.

I see Peeta in the crowd and make my way over to him. "Hey babe." He kisses me. I dance with him to Starships by Nicki Minaj.

"Starships were meant to fly." Peeta picks me up and spins me. I giggle and scream of joy. He throws me in the air. "Oh my god," I scream in the air. I fall into his arms. We kiss a long, passionate kiss. We break away and smile.

"I love you." He whispers. I kiss the tip of his nose. "I love you too." I smile. The group comes over. "I saw your guys little dance performance." Finnick smirks. Oh course he saw it. "It was so cute! You guys are the cutest thing I have ever seen!" The girls squeal.

"Thank you." Peeta and I say.

"Well.. I'm just going to.." I say and grab Peeta. "Karaoke time." A boy from our grade yells. Everyone shouts of pleasure in response. My back is against Peeta's front and his arms our locked around my waist and we are swaying.

"You should sing." Peeta murmurs. I smile, "Only if you do...but I will after you sing." I whisper.

He nods. "Peeta Mellark!" Someone calls for him, Peeta runs onto the stage and grabs the microphone.

"This is for my beautiful girlfriend." He says and winks at me. I go in the front. He sings Life of the party.

After he sings I kiss him. We break apart when they call my name. I go on the stage. "This is for my boyfriend." I blow a kiss then smile at Peeta.

I decide to sing Umbrella by Rihanna, after I sing I just jump off the stage into Peeta's arms. He catches me and we walk on the beach.

We lay down on the soft sand. I feel myself drifting off as the song airplanes by B.O.B featuring Hayley Williams. "Goodnight my love..." Is all I hear before I fall into darkness