Chapter 21

Chapter 21

-Katniss's POV-

I wake and see Peeta next to me sleeping. I smile and hug on his arm. He scrunched up his nose and I let out a small giggle. That was too cute. He stirs for a minute but doesn't wake up, instead he grabs me by my stomach and lays me on his chest, wrapping his arms around me. I snuggle into him and close my eyes.

Then I feel his hand go through my hair and I lift up my head to meet his gorgeous ocean blue eyes. "Hello Peet." I smile. He sleepily mumbles, "Good morning Beautiful." Then kisses me.

"Peeta?" I ask. "Yes Kat?" He smiles. "Does this mean we are back together?" I ask, unsure. He nods, "Defiantly."

I giggle, "Good."

"So what should we do?" I wonder out loud. He wraps a blanket around us and smirks.

He grabs the TV remote and turns on Netflix. He knows me so well. Then he dials a number on his phone with still a smirk plastered on his face. I raise an eyebrow then he starts talking, "Hello?...Yes, can I have a large Pepperoni pizza?..Peeta Mellark...Thanks." After that he hangs up.

"I love you." I laugh and snuggle closer to him. "Love you too." He smiles. I kiss his nose and lay on his chest. "What shall we watch my princess?" He asks.

"Dumb and Dumber!" I exclaim. He turns it on and soon enough the pizza man comes.

"Your pizza." He serves. "Thank you." I gratefully say and take a slice. Peeta pays the man and he leaves. As I'm just enjoying my time something hits me. I'm only visiting and next week I have to fly back. Oh my god.

I get up from the bed. "You okay, Kat?" He asks. "Yeah I just have to call my mom." I say quickly and grab my phone. I dial her number and slide down the wall. It rings a few times then she picks up. "Hey honey! How are you and Nick?" She asks.

"I can't leave mom." I say.

"What?" She asks of disbelief.

"Nick is a jerk! So I broke up with him and I'm with Peeta." I say.

"Katniss Everdeen! My job is now in risk because of you!" She scolds.

"Well that's too bad! I guess you should've thought twice before you ever moved there or had me!" I scream and throw the phone, breaking it. "You want a bad child? You'll get one!" I scream, angrily.

"Katniss?" Peeta asks.

"Let's go partying." I say and he decides to not question, "Okay."

I push him out of the room. Then I put on a belly shirt that is black with a huge sparkly skull, ripped high waisted shorts, converse, put my hair in a high bun. I apply mascara, black eyeliner, and black eyeshadow with a simply gloss for the lips. Then put silver hoops in for earrings. I smirk and yell at the girls to go to the piercing place.

"I'll be back." I call and bring the girls with me.

We all go and get our belly buttons and noses pierced. Then I get a tiny tattoo of an infinity sign that has Peeta's name on the top of it and mine on the bottom. We head to the beach where the party is.

"Peeta can I use your phone?" I ask and he gives me it. I take a picture that shows my piercing and the party behind me. Then send it to my mom. After a few minutes I get a text on it.

Katniss Shrader Everdeen! I'm coming to crash your little outburst. Then I'll be dragging your sorry butt home with us and Nick. Hope you're happy.

-Mom

I know for a fact that she would come all the way down here to come and get me. I'm doomed.

Absolutely doomed.